#156. Shayan Mahmud: Finding Comfort In The Discomfort
Have you ever felt worse after scrolling social media? With new houses, shiny cars and business wins, sometimes our feeds can feel like a never-ending highlight reel.
In today’s episode, Managing Partner of digital marketing and advertising agency, Eikon7, Shayan Mahmud shares his thoughts on how social media is warping our ideas of success and expectations.
Managing three global businesses, Shayan is no stranger to failure, perseverance and knowing that there’s more to scaling a company that meets the social media eye.
Powered by Shopify, this episode is a jackpot of wise words for the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Start your Shopify 14-day free trial: https://bit.ly/3fuq58C -
- Learn more about Eikon7: https://eikon7.com/ -
- Follow Eikon7 on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eikon7group/ -
- Connect with Shayan on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shayan-mahmud/ -
- Follow The Peers Project on Instagram: http://bit.ly/3adVmYG