the (N.O.I.) Podcast
Don't Pass Up On Deals, Find Partners with Joshua Ferrari
Season 1, Ep. 6
This week's guest is Joshua Ferrari. Joshua is a Multifamily Syndicator at Ferrari Capital. On this show we discuss how Joshua raised $6,000,000 in 30 days using Social Media and much much more!!
Don't Miss It!!
View all episodes
7. Take Care Of The Equity First In Commercial Lending with Jake Clopton21:28This week I speak with Commercial Real Estate Lending expert, Jake Clopton. Jake is President of Clopton Capital which is a financial intermediary that arranges and structures commercial real estate finance, specializing in the $1 to 50+ million debt and equity space. Typical clients are private investors, family offices, and real estate companies. Jake shares his wisdom and practical tips on CRE Loans- Low Rate Fixed Perm/Bridge/Const./JV Equity and much more!!Don't Miss It!cloptoncapital.comlinkedin.com/in/jakeclopton1
5. Income Investing In Real Estate Without Managing Properties with Abel Pacheco29:58My guest this week is Multifamily Real Estate Investor Expert Abel Pacheco. In 2018, Abel aggressively pursued real estate education & learned a new way to invest. In under 2 years, while working full-time, Abel's portfolio grew from 8 to 800 doors. Abel saved time, made more money and drastically reduced the largest expense in our lifetime... taxes.Don't miss it!
4. Small Multifamily Sales Thru Education with Dave Childers30:00This week I chat with Small Multifamily Investor/Broker Dave Childers. "Yoda" to some in the Nashville area, Dave shares his love for educating and teaching future investors on the freedom that comes from Real Estate Investing. Not a "get rich quick" system but a tried and true "crock pot" method and so much more!!Don't Miss It!
3. Find Money, Find Deals with Matt Brawner24:38Today's guest is Matt Brawner. Matt and I discuss why Multifamily Real Estate Investing over stocks, HOW it's run like a business-The Higher The N.O.I., The Higher The Sales Price and being able to Work, Worship & Play all in the same town is Real Estate's greatest blessing.Don't Miss It!! Happy Investing.
2. 4 Key Steps To Raising Money For Investment Property With Ruben Greth32:36Today's guest is Ruben Greth. Ruben is the Multifamily Capital Manager at Bakerson and host of the Capital Raiser Show. We discuss the 4 step process to raising money for investment properties, relationship building, not selling but making friends and so much more!! Don't miss it!!
1. A W-2 Job & Putting Your Cash To Work With Hersh Rai21:16Today I'm talking with Hersh Rai, A Cryptologic Warfare Officer in the US Navy and Real Estate Investor at the ripe age of 23! We discuss recently closing on his first deal and how he manages a full-time W-2 job and his passion for investing in more apartment and mobile home park deals. Don't miss it!