6. Joined by Clare Miller, of Relocate Cambridge20:37As a resident of Cambridge Clare has a wealth of information about the city from the best schools to the most suitable neighbourhoods, as well as activities and social groups that will help new residents integrate into the community.Clare talks us through how her role as a relocation specialist works and how things have changed in this fast-moving property hot spot and how expectations need to be managed when moving to this vibrant city.
View all episodes
5. Joined by Lorna from Nesh home staging & interior styling17:18In this episode Lorna walks us through a recent development project of 2 similar properties, one sold and one for sale, giving us a before and after perspective which really highlights the value of property staging.
4. Joined by Bidwells letting experts19:34Bidwells letting agents Alex Bloxham, Partner & head of residential lettings, and Nikki Stephenson, Associate letting negotiator, of Bidwells join us to discuss the Cambridge rental market and the diverse residential areas across the city. If you’re considering relocating to Cambridge, as a leading property sale and letting agent, Bidwells are well placed to advise on the best areas to suit your lifestyle requirements and budget. They share with us the advantages of renting unfurnished properties as it offers a wider choice of properties, as well as how virtual tours can make relocation from overseas easier than ever.
3. Joined by Andrew Tucker, of Bidwells Cambridge19:43We are delighted to be joined by Andrew Tucker, Partner at Bidwells, in a vacant modern townhouse in Cambridge to discuss the issues with properties for sale that are in probate.As Andrew walks us through the property, he shares why they recommend that properties in probate are cleared of personal effects and why you should consider rental furniture to present the property in the best possible light to get the best price.
2. Joined by our 2 apprentices Owen & Callum15:30Owen and Callum talk about their apprenticeship journey with us and their part in the team. They explore how they manage the warehouse and how they are a key component in the business by keeping the furniture delivered in top condition.
1. Meet the team behind Instant Home16:50Find out more about founder Hollie, the team, and how Instant Home went from an idea to a successful business with a client list that includes a leading Formula One team, Biotech Companies and sports professionals.