1. Episode 1. The Iron Maiden10:47It's London, 2033 and, unbeknownst to him, Sherlock Holmes has just emerged from a 3D bioprinter at Anima Imprint. What does he make of the world he finds himself in?Recorded, produced and performed by the author.
View all episodes
2. Episode 2. A World Transfigured15:04It's London, 2033 and, unbeknownst to him, Sherlock Holmes has just emerged from a 3D bioprinter at Anima Imprint. As he continues to explore his environment, he finds a London wholly transfigured and running amok with automata.Recorded, produced and performed by the author.
3. Episode 3. Inspector Chatterjee13:02Sherlock Holmes, newly bio-printed at Anima Imprint in London 2023, now finds himself on the wrong side of the law and Inspector Chatterjee. Can his super sleuthing skills save him and prove who he really is?Recorded, produced and performed by the author.
4. Episode 4. The Cavalry Arrives11:15Held at New Scotland Yard, the newly bio-printed Holmes is rescued by his old friend and colleague, Watson. But new wonders await them both as they return to 221B Baker Street.Recorded, produced and performed by the author.
5. Episode 5: Browsing the Noösphere13:12Now safely returned to the noisy confines of the Baker Street Museum, the 3D-bioprint Holmes is consulted for a new case by the mysterious Miss Emilia Ruche. What new technological wonders await Holmes and Watson in the London of 2033?**Note to listeners: Apologies for the lateness of this episode - Covid has laid the narrator low for the past 10 days!**Recorded, produced and performed by the author.
6.7. Episodes 6 & 7: Another Scarlet Thread & The Science of Forensics13:47**BONUS DOUBLE EPISODE!**Arriving at Miss Ruche's apartment, Holmes and Watson are confronted with both a devastating development in the case of her missing husband, but also marvels await as Holmes discovers how science and Scotland Yard have caught up with his methods of deduction.Recorded, produced and performed by the author.
8. Episode 8: The Self Service - Part 113:08The 3-D bioprint that is Sherlock Holmes dons one of his famous disguises to visit The Self Service in hope of learning more about the untimely demise of Alan Ruche.Recorded, produced and performed by the author.