True Wealth Podcast
Effectively Communicating Your Value to Your Customers - Part 2
On the Show today we have Ian Cubitt. Ian has been a Chartered Professional Accountant for 15 years, but he doesn’t do any tax returns or financial statements. Ian’s work is focused 100% on coaching business owners through the financial tension and relationship tension as authority changes and ownership changes in business. Many owners enjoy running successful businesses, but struggle when it comes to transitioning the business – especially the complex emotions, relationships and money. Ian has been operating his own business for the past 5 years and has exclusively used the value-pricing approach with his customers.
During this podcast you will learn:
- 4 Principles of Value Pricing
- the 5 words that will help you communicate the value you already provide.
- the 2 key questions that help customers express their desires.
- the #1 step you can take to stand out from the competition.
- the difference between perceived value and actual value.
And it gets better because during this interview:
- You will open the path to making more money than you’ve ever made.
- You will open the path to customers seeing the value you actually provide.
- You will open the path to more satisfaction in your work than you’ve ever imagined.
Featured on the Show: