The Doctor's Farmacy with Mark Hyman, M.D.
How To Use The Power Of Your Mind For Spontaneous Healing with Dr. Joe Dispenza
I’ve always been fascinated by the concept of human potential and the mind-body connection. Time and time again, I’ve seen that mindset is a defining factor in how successful my patients are on their healing journey. The mind-body connection is a powerful one, so much so that there are numerous reports of spontaneous remission of chronic pain and diseases when people change their headspace. How we think and feel creates our state of being. Digging into our subconscious thoughts and beliefs and redefining how we see our future can have real, long-lasting impacts on our physical health.
I was so excited to sit down with Dr. Joe Dispenza to talk about his work in mind-body medicine, helping people overcome their biggest obstacles and form new, healthy, limitless lives. Dr. Joe’s passion can be found at the intersection of the latest findings from the fields of neuroscience, epigenetics, and quantum physics to explore the science behind spontaneous remissions. He uses that knowledge to teach people how to heal their bodies of health conditions, make significant changes in their lives, and evolve their consciousness.
This episode is brought to you by Rupa Health, BiOptimizers, and Athletic Greens.
Rupa Health is a place for Functional Medicine practitioners to access more than 2,000 specialty lab tests from over 20 labs like DUTCH, Vibrant America, Genova, Great Plains, and more. You can check out a free live demo with a Q&A or create an account at RupaHealth.com.
BiOptimizers is offering Doctor’s Farmacy listeners 10% off your Magnesium Breakthrough order. Just go to magbreakthrough.com/hyman and use code HYMAN10 to receive this amazing offer.
Athletic Greens is offering Doctor’s Farmacy listeners a full year supply of their Vitamin D3/K2 Liquid Formula free with your first purchase, plus 5 free travel packs. Just go to athleticgreens.com/hyman to take advantage of this great offer.
Here are more of the details from our interview:
- How Dr. Joe first became interested in studying spontaneous remissions (8:16)
- Changing your reality requires changing yourself (10:49)
- How your past can control your present and keep you unwell, and how to break free from it (14:14)
- Moving out of stress to an elevated state of bliss, love, and ecstasy (23:22)
- Rewiring your brain to break habitual thought and emotional patterns (31:21)
- The power of using mental rehearsal to create our present and future reality (35:25)
- The four necessary elements of healing your body with your mind (43:33)
- Why practicing gratitude is a gateway to improving our health and wellbeing (46:02)
- How our thoughts can change our gene expression (54:33)
- Remarkable stories of healing and spontaneous remissions (1:03:53)
Learn more about Dr. Joe Dispenza, his online course, Dr. Joe Live, live events, and more at www.drjoedispenza.com and follow him on Facebook @DrJoeDispenzaOfficialNewsFanPage, on Instagram @drjoedispenza, and Twitter @drjoedispenza.