The Digestible Dynamics Podcast
How to Leverage the One Microsoft Cloud for D365
The focus of the Digestible Dynamics Podcast is to highlight the business value Dynamics 365 customers can realize through their investment into the Dynamics platform. However, we cannot discuss the value of the Dynamics 365 platform without talking about the One Microsoft Cloud, which encompasses Microsoft technology like Azure, Microsoft 365, Git Hub, Power Platform and Dynamics 365. The importance of the One Microsoft Cloud cannot be understated, which is why this week's guest, Bart Sneary, Principal Microsoft Technology Center Technical Architect and D365 expert is going to break down what the One Microsoft Cloud is and how it is valuable for Dynamics customers.
- What is the Microsoft Cloud?
- Where do D365 and Power Platform fit within the Microsoft Cloud?
- Why should D365 and Power Platform customers care about the entire Microsoft Cloud?
- Integrated Cloud Platform for Cloud Solutions | Microsoft Cloud
- Cloud Computing Services | Microsoft Azure
Bart Sneary is a dynamic and creative problem solver with decades of experience. He has the ambition to make any organization more efficient and effective. His experience is centered in the technology sector, particularly CRM solutions, but thrives on learning daily. He prides himself on being a clear communicator who works well in a team environment. Bart is currently a Principal Microsoft Technology Center Technical Architect that focuses on helping customers learn about the various ways they can leverage the Dynamics 365 technology and Power Platform.
Connect with Bart here - Bart Sneary | LinkedIn
We'd love to hear from you!
Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments, suggestions or feedback! We'd love to hear from you. Send your hosts an email at email@example.com
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
View all episodes
4. Leveraging NeuCare to Improve the HLS Experience20:14One of the industry clouds supported by the Microsoft Cloud is Healthcare. Within the USA, the US Healthcare expenditure reached $4.3 trillion in 2021 supporting the 304 million people who have healthcare. It's undoubtedly a massive industry, and in today's market, technology is pivotal to an optimal provider and patient experience. Some customers choose to build solutions, while others purchase solutions to help them improve their processes, regulation and overall patient experience. Today, we're going to be interviewing Riann from Neudesic who will educate us on NeuCare, a healthcare industry solution. Episode Topics:What is the Care Management Platform by Neudesic?What are the customer benefits of using this platform?Which D365 solutions are used to create this platform?Benefits of buying vs building a solution Useful Resources:Official Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare documentation - Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare | Microsoft LearnReimagining Business In The Digital Age - We accelerate your journey to the cloud and help deliver real digital business transformation (neudesic.com)Healthcare & Life Sciences: Managing Data at the Heart of Healthcare (neudesic.com) About Riaan van der MerweRiaan is a Senior Director in Neudesic's Business Application Practice, where he specializes in large scale deployment architecture and industry verticals. He has extensive experience in the healthcare and life sciences, hospitality, real-estate and financial service sectors, and is currently leading the development of Neudesic's community care management and credentialling solutions. Riaan is passionate about interoperability, platform architectures and whole person care. Connect with Riaan - Riaan van der Merwe | LinkedInWe'd love to hear from you!Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments, suggestions or feedback! We'd love to hear from you. Send your hosts an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Copilot for D365 Field Service19:37According to some statistics published by Financesonline.com, field service management software can increase technician utilization by 47%, first-time fix rate by 22%, and customer retention by 11%. With the addition of Copilot to Field service, end users like dispatchers, field service managers and field technicians are empowered with an even greater boost in productivity, work quality and work satisfaction. There are many benefits to Copilot for Field Service, which is why we wanted to bring on a Dynamics 365 Field Service expert, Hector Garcia Tellado, Partner Director of Product Management for D365 Field Service at Microsoft, to discuss what Copilot for Field Service is and how it will benefit its users. Episode TopicsWhat is Copilot for D365 Field Service?How do you see it benefiting our FS customers today?Which LOBs do you see benefiting from Copilot for D365 Field Service? Useful Resources:Copilot in Dynamics 365 Field Service supports exceptional frontline service - Microsoft Dynamics 365 BlogDynamics 365 Field Service - Copilot in Field Service | Microsoft LearnWork order recap with Copilot in Field Service (preview) - Dynamics 365 Field Service | Microsoft LearnField Service Outlook add-in with Copilot for the Frontline Manager (preview) - Dynamics 365 Field Service | Microsoft Learn About Hector Garcia TelladoHector Garcia Tellado is a Partner Director of Product Management for D365 Field Service at Microsoft, overseeing product vision, roadmap and strategy. Prior to this role, he was the head of Product Management of D365 Remote Assist, a mixed reality application that allows better frontline worker communication; before that he held various PM roles in the Azure IoT organization. He also spent several years in IBM Software in their Lab Service teams serving the EMEA region. Hector holds an BS in Physics from University of Vigo (Spain) and an MBA from MIT Sloan School of Management (Cambridge, MA). Connect with Hector - Hector Garcia Tellado | LinkedIn We'd love to hear from you!Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments, suggestions or feedback! We'd love to hear from you. Send your hosts an email at email@example.com Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
2. Understanding D365 Architecture20:50According to an article release by Zippia earlier this year, 94% of enterprises use cloud services. The concept of cloud services is pervasive not only in our professional world, but also in our personal world, from the things we do on our phone to streaming media. The cloud is everywhere. Dynamics 365 is also a piece of cloud technology that enterprises of various sizes and across multiple industries are using today. Despite how common cloud technology is today, one common mistake or misstep companies make with Dynamics 365 is not being intentional with understanding its architecture. Today, our guest, Brenda De La Torre, sheds insight into important facets of the Dynamics 365 architecture, how companies should think about their current cloud architecture when implementing D365 and some pro tips on implementing Dynamics 365. Episode TopicsBefore investing in Dynamics technology, what cloud architecture considerations are key and what strategies should companies considering to ensure a smooth integration into a company's existing IT infrastructure?How has the architecture changed from when you first started working with Dynamics?What are the common mistakes customers make when creating a D365 solution?Please provide a use case of a successful D365 solution Useful ResourcesDynamics 365 reference architectures - Dynamics 365 | Microsoft LearnAzure and Dynamics 365 scenarios - Azure Architecture Center | Microsoft LearnBusiness Applications | Microsoft Dynamics 365 About Brenda De La TorreBrenda has worked as a D365 + Power Platform Architect for close to a decade and since transitioned into a Partner Technology Strategist role at Microsoft serving as the CTO for Global Partners driving their technical roadmap and helping build transactable solutions. She hails from the Midwest (Wisconsin) and recently moved back with her husband, daughter, and dog! In her free time she loves exploring nature (hiking, biking, etc.) and helping people pursue a career in technology. Follow her Instagram @calledtotech for tech and career insights and news! Connect with Brenda - Brenda De La Torre | LinkedIn We'd love to hear from you!Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments, suggestions or feedback! We'd love to hear from you. Send your hosts an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
1. Copilot for D365 Marketing21:54Welcome back to the Digestible Dynamics Podcast. For Season 5, we're going to kick it off with Copilot for Dynamics 365 Marketing. Copilot is a game-changer for marketers who want to save time, boost creativity, and deliver personalized customer experiences. Copilot works with Dynamics 365 Marketing and Customer Insights, allowing you to interact with your customer data using natural language, generate targeted customer segments, and write engaging email content with just a few clicks. This week's guest, Chandra Stevens, Principal Program Manager for Customer Experience at Microsoft, highlights how Copilot can take your marketing to the next level. Episode TopicsWhat is Copilot for D365 MarketingHow do you see Marketing customers benefitting from Copilot?What is Copilot for Customer InsightsHow do you see CDP customers benefiting from Copilot? Useful ResourcesCopilot in Dynamics 365 Marketing and Customer Insights - Microsoft Dynamics 365 BlogOverview of AI-powered item marketing text (preview) with Copilot - Business Central | Microsoft LearnAI-powered item marketing text (preview) with Copilot FAQ - Business Central | Microsoft Learn About Chandra StevensChandra embraces all things pop culture and technology. As a recognized thought-leader with vast experience in emerging technology and experiential marketing practices, she is responsible for customer experience solution strategy and innovation that enable organizations to drive growth by knowing their customers, going beyond their expectations, and engaging in moments that matter. My objective is to combine art and science, cultural analysis, human-centric interaction, and technology innovation to build profitable and scalable business practices for our customers to be ready for what's next. Connect with Chandra - Chandra Stevens | LinkedIn We'd love to hear from you!Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments, suggestions or feedback! We'd love to hear from you. Send your hosts an email at email@example.com Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
15. Is AI Overrated?21:12Research on Artificial Intelligence began in the 1950s and we haven't looked back since. Lately, there has been a tremendous amount of attention on AI, especially generative AI. Microsoft has invested billions of dollars into GPT technology and is incorporating the technology into the Dynamics 365 platform through Copilot. On this episode, KJ and Kevin discuss whether or not AI is overrated. We address whether or not it is worth all the hype and different ways to think about AI for your organization.Episode Topics:Is AI OverratedDifferent perspectives on AI5 things to think about when it comes to AIUseful Resources:Introducing Microsoft 365 Copilot | Microsoft 365 BlogIntroducing the Microsoft 365 Copilot Early Access Program and new capabilities in Copilot | Microsoft 365 BlogIntroducing Microsoft 365 Copilot – your copilot for work - The Official Microsoft BlogHow to prepare for Microsoft 365 Copilot - Microsoft Community HubWe'd love to hear from you!Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments, suggestions or feedback! We'd love to hear from you. Send your hosts an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
14. Responsible AI: How to design ethical and trustworthy AI systems24:20Artificial intelligence is transforming every aspect of our lives, from health care to education to entertainment. But as AI becomes more powerful and pervasive, it also raises new challenges and risks. How can we ensure that AI systems are fair, reliable, transparent, and accountable? How can we protect the privacy and security of people who interact with AI systems? How can we foster inclusiveness and diversity in AI development and use? These are all great questions that our Responsible AI expert, Alejandro Gutierrez Munoz, Principal Applied Science Manager at Microsoft addresses on this week's episode. Episode Topics:What is Responsible AI?Why should D365 customers care about Responsible AI?What are Responsible AI best practices customers can follow? Useful Resources:Responsible AI principles from MicrosoftOur approach to responsible AI at MicrosoftMicrosoft's framework for building AI systems responsibly - Microsoft On the Issues About Alejandro Gutierrez MunozAlejandro is a Principal Applied Science Manager in Dynamics 365’s Copilot Applied AI team, where he leads a team of data scientists working on bringing AI to enterprise applications in the Dynamics 365 suite. Alejandro has been a privacy champion and most recently a lead responsible AI champion for the Business Applications and Platforms group. Alejandro has a master’s degree in Artificial Intelligence from the University of South Florida with over 20 years of industry experience and a 13-year Microsoft career. At Microsoft, Alejandro has worked at multiple groups including Bing where he worked on Document Understanding, Index Quality, Adult Filtering, and Relevance teams. Prior to that, he worked for 7 years in the Insurance Industry as a business intelligence architect and software developer. Connect with Alejandro - Alejandro Gutierrez Munoz | LinkedIn We'd love to hear from you!Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments, suggestions or feedback! We'd love to hear from you. Send your hosts an email at email@example.com Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
13. Copilot for Power Apps20:04Copilot for Power Apps is a next-generation AI assistant that lets you create apps by describing what you want in natural language. You don’t need to write any code or design any screens. Copilot will generate the app for you, complete with a data table and back-end logic. Copilot for Power Apps is powered by Azure OpenAI Service, which uses advanced natural language processing and deep learning to understand your intent and generate code. This week, we have a returning guest, Bryan Schafer, Senior Technical Specialist at Microsoft, to highlight the value Copilot for Power Apps is bringing to customers. Episode TopicsWhat is Copilot for Power Apps?How do you see customers benefitting from the Copilot experience?How does Copilot for Power Apps differ from the existing AI features within Power Apps? Useful Resources:Introducing Microsoft 365 Copilot | Microsoft 365 BlogPower Platform is leading a new era of AI-generated low-code app development - Microsoft Power Platform BlogAI Copilot overview - Power Apps | Microsoft Learn About Bryan SchaferBryan has been in the business applications space for over 13 years. He has been an end user, consultant, program manager software engineer and a solution architect. In those 13 years Bryan has worked across various industries and with organizations of all sizes. One of the accomplishments Bryan is most proud of is building pandemic response applications using the Power Platform during the height of the Covid-19 crisis. It was very rewarding to see technology help people in near real time. Connect with Bryan - Bryan Schafer | LinkedIn We'd love to hear from you!Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments, suggestions or feedback! We'd love to hear from you. Send your hosts an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
12. Copilot for D365 Customer Service15:39According to a recent study by Microsoft, Copilot can help agents reduce their average handling time by up to 25%, increase their first contact resolution rate by up to 15%, and improve their customer satisfaction score by up to 10%. That's a huge impact on your bottom line and your customer loyalty. This week, our returning guest, Bill Whalen, Principal Technical Specialist at Microsoft, is going to highlight what Copilot for D365 Customer Service is and the value it brings his customers. Episode TopicsHow does Copilot for Customer Service work?What are the use cases for Copilot for Customer Service?What are the benefits of using Copilot for Customer Service? Useful ResourcesIntroducing Microsoft 365 Copilot | Microsoft 365 BlogUse Copilot features in Customer Service | Microsoft Learn About Bill WhalenBill has spent over 20 years enabling organizations to better serve their customers and employees, find immense ROI and automate processes with software and technology. Besides tech, Bill also has a wonderful wife, 4 kids, bunch of pets and enjoys playing Xbox and Guitar. Connect with Bill - Bill Whalen | LinkedIn We'd love to hear from you!Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments, suggestions or feedback! We'd love to hear from you. Send your hosts an email at email@example.com Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts