6. The Football Shirt Pod Extra Time - when football and fashion collide!12:34The Football Shirt Pod boys are joined by Charlie Bostock from Harry Brown London to talk about football's fashionistas, how modern tailoring is influencing terrace culture... and why the hell he chose to support Spurs instead of Arsenal.
View all episodes
5. The Football Shirt Pod - when football and fashion collide!58:16Whether it's the Spice Boys (and Neil Ruddock) in their cream suits at Wembley in 1996, Leo Messi's velvet three-piece at the Ballon d'Or ceremony, or Cristiano Ronaldo and those boot cut jeans, football has had a long and, at times, uneasy relationship with fashion.This episode of The Football Shirt Pod is recorded at Harry Brown London in Oxford Street. And surrounded by fine tailoring, the boys discuss the players who get it sartorially right... and those who definitely don't.PLUS: there's £50 store credit at Cult Kits to be won if you can answer the question posed during the episode.
4. The Football Shirt Pod - unpopular opinions27:10With the World Cup underway, the Football Shirt Pod boys come together over a pint in the pub to discuss unpopular opinions. If you are a Manchester United fan, this one might not be for you.
3. The Football Shirt Pod - the best World Cup kits... ever!35:25With Qatar 2022 just days away, the boys are back in east London's finest pub to pick their favourite World Cup kits and reminisce over the tournament's greatest balls.
2. The Football Shirt Pod - the shirts that defined the Premier League, part 237:06Part 2: As the Premier League turns 30, the old gang reunite to discuss the shirts that have defined the last 30 years of England's top division.
1. The Football Shirt Pod - the shirts that defined the Premier League, part 140:40Part 1: As the Premier League turns 30, the old gang reunite to discuss the shirts that have defined the last 30 years of England's top division.
4. The Football Shirt Pod - Euro 96 special01:11:20We're back for a very special episode of the Football Shirt Pod - as we celebrate the 25th anniversary of one of the great tournaments, Euro 96. We're joined by not one but three guests as we look back at a very special summer of football a quarter of a century ago.