Tech's Message: News & Nostalgia With Nate Lanxon & Ian Morris
Tech’s Message Episode 240
This week on the regular version of Tech’s Message:
Amazon to stream major National Theatre plays in UK and Ireland
'Irresponsible' London Underground Bitcoin advert banned
- Related: NatWest launches 'urgent' cryptocurrency scam alert https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-57267199
- What the ad probably should have said is that it’s time to sell.
** Exclusive for Patreon supporters **
Access to our ad-free, longer version of the show, which includes the above as well as additional discussions about:
First impressions of new iPad Pro
- Fast, obviously
- Weird glow caused by the new screen technology’s local dimming
- 16GB of RAM means everything stays in memory basically, most noticeably Safari tabs
- Battery life feels lower, anecdotally
- Center Stage camera feature really good but not easy to disable in-app
- Cameras are unchanged physically, I’m told
- Processing RAWs in Lightroom is lightning quick
- Biggest limitation is iPadOS once again
Also each episode for Patreon supporters:
Fun outtakes and so much more!
TECH’S MESSAGE IS:
Recurring Guest Host: Andy Hoyle
Production and Editing: Nate Lanxon
Voiceover Artist: Marta Svetek
Music: Audio Network & Pond5
Certain Artwork Elements Designed By: macrovector / Freepik
Copyright © Nate Lanxon
Ads are not endorsements, nor controlled by Tech’s Message. Read Nate’s ad policy.
Visit Us: UKTechShow.com
WANT MORE? Access ad-free, extended versions of each episode, download our weekly sister show Extra Message, listen to us recording live or download a full uncensored copy on demand, and much more, by joining us on Patreon at www.patreon.com/uktech. You’ll get instant access to our entire back catalogue of extended shows, Extra Message, our Discord member’s club, higher quality MP3s, and there’s zero commitment required. Give us a try and support me and the show in the process!