TECH TALKS with Lou
E027: Matt Young ‘The Journaling Guy’ on Journaling & Men’s Mental Health
Matt Young has spent more than 20 years in broadcasting and is the Founder of The Journaling Guy. We talk about Matt's early career in car and mobile phone sales, as well as an extensive career in radio. This has fundamentally put Matt in a superb position to be the Founder of The Journaling Guy, helping men of all ages start journaling and communicating more.
- Working on 'The Business'
- Car Sales & Radio
- Mobile Phone Sales - commission
- Founding The Journaling Guy
- Helping men to communicate
- Breaking down barriers to communication
- Download of thoughts onto paper
- Going through difficult times in life
- Connectivity technology
- Men's Mental Health
- Reminder to write and journal
- Digital journaling
- Reach out and speak to partners, friends and family
- Communicate more
- Journaling is a safe space
- Writing during the highs and lows of life
LOUTECH - find out more: https://www.loutech.co.uk/
ARTIST: Maleki Ram | ALBUM: The Ghost at the End of the World | TRACK: The Rush
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.