We went to New York!
This week on the show, we're talking about our trip to New York City and all of the incredible vegan food that we ate there.
Places we talk about:
- Takumi Taco at Chelsea Market
- Brooklyn Bagel & Coffee Company
- Planta Queen
- The cookies that we got to snack on late-night at the hotel were Nutter Butters and Lorna Doons. We also got Ruffles.
- The reality show we watched late night while we ate cookies was Below Deck.
- The hot drinks song that Dave sings is from a 1980s Wendy's training video, and it's incredible.
- Beyond Sushi
- Gregory's Coffee
- Franchia Vegan Cafe
Thank you so much for listening! If you're enjoying the show, take a moment to rate, review, and subscribe! If you have thoughts about an episode or ideas for food we should try, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow us on Twitter at @talkintofu and Instagram at @talkintofupod