Dave is Pregnant with Segments (TJ's Salmonesque Spread and Oat Chocolate Bars)
This week on the show, we're talking about Trader Joe's Vegan Salmonesque Spread and their vegan Oat Chocolate Bars. We also had dinner at Wawgamama.
- The movie that Dave talked about during To-Views was Smil
- News Item: Lawsuits Keep Rolling Back Unconstitutional Vegan 'Meat' Ban
- Here's Wagamama's UK menu. Click on the "Vegan" tab to see the wonderland of vegan options not available at the Atlanta location.
- The Instagram friend who hipped Becky to the Salmonesque Spread was @phunkyphreshvegetarian
- The bagel spot that Becky mentioned is Marian's Bagels. They have very few vegan options, but their bagels are bangin'!
- Follow friend of the show @cadryskitchen for lots of great Trader Joe's stuff! She posts finds often, especially in her stories.
- Here's Becky's vegan ramen recipe.
Thank you so much for listening. We record these episodes for you, and we'd love to hear from you. Got a favorite vegan treat that you think we should cover on the podcast? Send your suggestions to email@example.com!