The Fruits of a Month Well Spudded (Tangy Tamarind Doritos)
This week on the show, it’s a potato grab bag! We’re going to talk about all the potato goodness that we missed in previous weeks of Sepotember. Plus, we’re trying a brand new (to us) flavor of VEGAN DORITOS!!!
- The restaurant in Avondale that we ate ate was My Parent's Basement. Here's the episode where we talked about MPB!
- The movie Dave went to see was Don't Worry Darling.
- The Netflix reality flower show is called The Big Flower Fight.
- News Item: Perfect Day announces enterprise biology arm “nth Bio” which will support companies that use precision fermentation to remove animals from the food industry, starting with egg white-maker Onego Bio.
- The gnocchi we got was Simple Truth brand.
- This is the pumpkin cheesecake Becky made.
- Baked Potato Casserole
- Deviled Potatoes
- The jerky that we are going to try next week is Noble Jerky.
Thank you so much for listening. We record these episodes for you, and we'd love to hear from you. Got a favorite vegan treat that you think we should cover on the podcast? Send your suggestions to email@example.com!