Every Day is Sepotember in Our Hearts (mashed potatoes & Apple Cider Vinegar Kettle Chips)
This week on the show, we're talking about mashed potatoes and all of the ways we like to eat them and trying Apple Cider Vinegar Kettle Chips. Sepotember continues!
- This is the Aaron Sorkin supercut we talked about.
- News item: Taco Bell Is Testing A Proprietary Plant-Based Meat Alternative
- The octagonal school lunch pizza that Dave was talking about was called a Fiestada.
- Recipes we talked about: olive oil mashed potatoes, mashed potato cakes, shepherd's pie, smashed potatoes
- The yogurt brand that Becky really liked was Simple Truth unsweetened, plain almond yogurt. So dreamy!
- The big slice of battered and fried potato that dimsimkitty wrote in about is called a potato scallop.
Thank you so much for listening! We record these episodes for you, and we'd love to hear from you. Got a favorite vegan treat that you think we should cover on the podcast? Send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org!