Our Potato Support Line is OPEN! (Potato Chips and Mac and Cheezburger from Revolution Doughnuts)
This week on the show, we're talking about one of our favorite ways to eat a potato: potato chips! And we're going to eat the new Mac and Cheezburger from Revolution Doughnuts.
- The thing Becky is thinking about doing to her skates is called loosening the trucks. She still has not done that, as of this writing.
- The skates Becky mentioned are Jacksons. They come in vegan suede!
- News item: Upton’s Naturals has merged its cafe and vegan donut shop to create a new vegan restaurant: Liberation Kitchen.
- The other vegan spots we mentioned from Chicago are: Chicago Diner, Gulino's Pizza (formerly House of Za), and Voodoo Doughnuts.
- The generic brand of chips that TV shows use is Let's.
- The pickles that Becky mentioned wanting to put into the leftover Mac and Cheezburger Doughnut were Wickles.
Thank you so much for listening. We record these episodes for you, and we'd love to hear from you. Got a favorite vegan treat that you think we should cover on the podcast? Send your suggestions to email@example.com!