Palomadjacent (Impossible King & Treeline Blueberry Goat Cheese)
This week on the show, we're talking about the Impossible King, dinner at La Semilla, and trying Treeline dairy-free blueberry goat cheese.
- UPDATE: According to a contact at Unreal, the Lightlife Bacon on the plant-based Publix Sub is supposed to be cooked.
- The TV show that Becky is watching is called Harlem. It's on Prime Video.
- The movie Dave is going to see is A Knock at the Cabin.
- Perc is the coffee shop that Dave went to in Atlanta.
- The restaurant Becky and Leigh went to is La Semilla.
- News Item: Lidl Announces New Strategy, Expanding Plant-Based and Reducing Animal Products
Thank you so much for listening. We record these episodes for you, and we'd love to hear from you. Got a favorite vegan treat that you think we should cover on the podcast? Send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org!