Becky Didn't get Violently Ill (Good & Gather Plant Based Chick'n Meatballs)
This week on the show, we're talking about Good & Gather Plant Based Meatless Chick'n Meatballs, dinner at Jinya Ramen, and trying Marie Callender's Strawberry Rhubarb Streusel Pie.
- Movies/Shows on this week's Talkin' To-Views: Don't Worry Darlin', Reservation Dogs, and Avenue 5
- News Item: Raskin to honor late son with vegan Thanksgiving
- Here's the episode with Leigh Saluzzi where we tried the worst cheese imaginable.
- Here's Becky's recipe for (baked) chicken fried tofu referenced during the ep.
- @thepakistanivegan on Instagram is who posted about Jinya Ramen, inspiring our visit.
- Dead End Drinks is the restaurant that puts rhubarb into their kale salad, when it's available.
- Read more about Marie Callender's vegan pie options and listen to the episode where we reviewed the peach pie.
Thank you so much for listening. We record these episodes for you, and we'd love to hear from you. Got a favorite vegan treat that you think we should cover on the podcast? Send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org!