Ep.2. Andrew Engler, Co-founder and CEO of Kettle. Using Machine Learning to Predict Wildfire
In the second episode of the new series, I was honoured to be joined by the inspirational entrepreneur Andrew Engler, CEO and co-founder of the insurtech Kettle. Andrew is a fantastically intelligent human being, and has amazing insights into using machine learning and AI in innovative and new ways.
In an ever changing world, impacted by climate change and natural catastrophes unlike anything we have seen in the past, it is essential that the insurance world adapts and use new ways and modern thinking to protect their customers. Kettle is at the forefront of this change, and Andrew shares the way he developed into the person he is today.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with all the Fintech and Insurtech news.
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4znfBsKevmb8u7v4WrCg0Q/featured
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/talent-equals/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/william-laitinen-93282/
- Website: https://www.exigeinternational.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericandrewengler/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/eze_in_nyc
- Website: https://ourkettle.com/
Andrew's Recommended Read
- Poor Charlie's Almanack by Charlie Monger
To learn more about Reinforcement Learning https://deepsense.ai/what-is-reinforcement-learning-the-complete-guide/