Ep.10. Julian Teicke, CEO of wefox: Lessons learnt in getting to a 1 billion valuation
Julian Teicke, CEO of wefox: Lessons learnt in getting to a 1 billion valuation. In this episode, William Laitinen is joined by Julian Teicke, CEO and Founder of wefox Group, who shares the lessons he learnt building this hugely successful business, and how trust will be the new currency for companies when consumers take ownership of their data. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and sollow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with all the Fintech and Insurtech news.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/search-with-purpose-insurtech-&-fintech/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/william-laitinen-93282/
- Website: https://www.exigeinternational.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/julianteicke/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/julian_teicke
- Website: https://www.wefox.de/en/
Julian Teicke's recommended reads
- Reinventing Organisations by Frédéric Laloux
- 21 Lessons for the 21st Century by Yuval Noah Harari
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
This video contains an ad for Crankhouse Coffee, who has become a sponsor for our podcast. Go to https://www.crankhousecoffee.co.uk/ and use the code WILLIAM to get a special discount.