Ep.8. Leadership Under Stress with Sarah Hill, Author of 'Where did you Learn to Behave Like That?'
In this episode of the Talent Equals series we welcome Sarah Hill, acclaimed author and international expert in reading the room behaviourally and equipping people to make change happen. Sarah authored the deeply inspiring book: 'Where Did You Learn to Behave Like That?' and pioneered the Dialogix Model for leadership coaching.
This was a thoroughly insightful and thought-provoking interview and was a delight to have Sarah on.
Don't forget to subscribe to be notified of our next podcast!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/talent-equals/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/william-laitinen-93282/
- Exige Website: https://www.exigeinternational.com/
- Talent Equals Website: https://talentequals.com/
- Website: https://dialogix.co.uk/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-sarah-hill-9bb80457/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DialogixLtd
- Heuristic Research by Clark Moustakas
- A Path With Heart by Jack Kornfield
- Dialogue: The Art of Thinking Together by William Isaacs