The Talent Economy Podcast
The Future of Work Is Experiences, Not Jobs
In this week’s episode, we’re joined by Corinne Ripoche, president of Pontoon Solutions. A division of The Adecco Group, Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company that drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of organizations in more than 100 countries.
Corinne joined Pontoon in 2017, after almost 15 years at The Adecco Group. A staffing industry leader and visionary, Corinne repositioned it from a regionally managed operation to a global delivery model with trusted industry specialization.
Corinne and I discuss the importance of having an entrepreneurial spirit, how the concept of work has transformed across generations, the landscape and future of the global workforce, and her innovative approach to leadership - one that has firmly positioned Pontoon as an industry disruptor.
Questions I ask:
- As technology democratizes opportunity, are you seeing broader changes to how the different generations approach their careers?
- What are the differences and similarities between the people you see in various countries (Corinne travels to 30-40 countries a year)?
- How is the traditional understanding of a job going to change over the next five years?
- How should we think of what “total talent” means?
- Can you elaborate on the fully automated tech recruiting experience and give an example of where you implemented it with a client?
In this episode, you will learn:
- What inspires, motivates, and drives Corinne.
- About Corinne’s entrepreneurial spirit, as well as diverse work experience while in school.
- About Corinne’s “river-crossing strategy.”
- About megatrends for talent acquisition and transformation of the staffing industry over the next five years.
- Corinne’s views on remote work.
Connect with Corinne: