Systems Saved Me
060: Jess Freeman; Maximize Your Pinterest Game With Tailwind
This episode is brought to you by The Kolada Group.
Today, I’m talking about maximizing your Pinterest for business. My guest is Jess Freeman, who runs Jess Creatives as a graphic and web designer working with service-based entrepreneurs.
- (:31) Intro – Systems Saved Me Summit
- (2:16) Meeting Jess
- (2:58) Business before Pinterest
- (5:45) Having a Pinterest strategy
- (11:15) What to do?
- (15:44) Repurposed posts
- (19:28) Benefit of pinning others’ content
- (21:47) Benefit of having own group board
- (24:10) Big potential
- (27:54) Best financial investment
- (32:55) Finding Jess
Quotes of the Week:
“You want to have boards for all of the things that your business is about [because] it’s another way for people to find you.”– Jess
“You want to constantly be re-pinning your content. You don’t just pin it once then never pin it again.” - Jess
Resources: www.systemssavedmesummit.com www.jesscreatives.com https://www.pinterest.com/jesscreatives/ Social Media: @JessCreatvies www.pingroupie.com