Struggling Pastors Podcast
Be Ready for Spiritual Warfare
Season 1, Ep. 17
Advice for Struggling Pastors part 7 - Be Ready for Spiritual Warfare. In this episode, Israel and Thien discuss the 4 most common forms of spiritual attack:
- Increased Temptation
- Irrational Fear
- Relational Conflict
- Life Nuisances
View all episodes
22. Preparing To Be a Church Planter36:40In this episode, I have a conversation with future church planter, Andrew Conn. We talk about the highs and lows of church planting.Andrew is on the church planting team of Echo Church - www.echochurchoc.com.
21. How do you plan a sermon series?41:03In this episode, Thien & Israel discuss how they plan sermon series at their church.
20. The Weight of Becoming a Senior Pastor36:12I talk with Pastor Jason Ashimoto about his experience in becoming the new Senior Pastor at the church he grew up in. We talk about the highs and lows of ministry, and the lessons that he has learned.If you want to connect with Jason, you can find more about him and his church at ebcla.org.
19. The Struggles of a Young Church Planter40:22In this episode, I interview a young pastor Christian Siania. Pastor Christian hopes to plant a new church near Honolulu, Hawaii.
18. How do you deal with grief?33:03In this episode, Thien and Israel talk about dealing with personal loss and grief.