Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
Episode 4: Identity with Sathya Bala
Join us here on Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word, as we explore apology. Today we speak to the founder of My Skin My Story, Sathya Bala, about identity. We can make our identity as fixed or fluid as we like, play down bits and emphasise others. But do we ever think about how the bits we push away, or those we embrace, has an impact on others?
· Catch us on Instagram to hear about all the latest #SorryPod
· We’re also chatting on Twitter
· Send in your anonymous sorry’s to us on email email@example.com
· Our mixing is by Big Sound Audio
· Our music is by The Best Part