Somewhere in the Skies
Witness Accounts Megasode: Volumes 22-28
Welcome to another Witness Accounts MEGASODE! This is a collection of volumes 22-28 of our series. You'll hear the powerful first-hand testimony of those who stared up into the skies and had something mysterious stare back.
If you would like to share your UFO story on an upcoming volume of Witness Accounts, email Ryan directly to discuss: Ryan.Sprague51@gmail.com
Join us at ANOMACON 2023: www.anomacon.com
YouTube Channel: CLICK HERE
Book your Cameo video with Ryan at: https://bit.ly/3kwz3DO
Official Store: CLICK HERE
Buy Somewhere in the Skies coffee: https://bit.ly/3rmXuap
Order Ryan’s new book: https://a.co/d/4KNQnM4
Order Ryan’s older book: https://amzn.to/3PmydYC
Read Ryan’s Articles by CLICKING HERE
Opening Theme Song, "Ephemeral Reign" by Per Kiilstofte
Copyright © 2023 Ryan Sprague. All rights reserved.
View all episodes
343. The St. Clair UFO Incident31:42On episode 343, we head to St. Clair, Illinois. In January of 2000, residents across multiple towns witnessed a massive triangular UFO craft in the skies. Several of those witnesses were on-duty police officers, who made reports in real-time as the incident was unfolding. You'll hear the entire story and even hear the radio transmissions between the officers and their dispatch as the event was dramatically unfolding.Episode written by Marcus Lowth. To learn more, visit: www.ufoinsight.comVoiceover by Scott Sykora. To learn more visit: www.thebeardcaster.comOrder Ryan’s new book: https://a.co/d/4KNQnM4Read Ryan’s Articles by CLICKING HEREOpening Theme Song, "Ephemeral Reign" by Per KiilstofteCopyright © 2023 Ryan Sprague. All rights reserved.
342. The UFO Cover-Up (w/ John Greenewald Jr.)39:02On episode 342, we welcome the founder of The Black Vault, John Greenewald Jr. In this uninterrupted presentation, Greenewald sheds light on a narrative long obscured by layers of governmental silence and denials. With decades of research, investigations, and countless Freedom of Information Act requests, he will will not only bring forth undeniable highlights from declassified documents, but also showcase the extent of the coverup surrounding unidentified aerial phenomena. As we navigate through these revelations, showing how, why, and to what extent the truth about UFOs has been kept away from the public eye.Follow John Greenewald Jr. on Twitter: https://twitter.com/blackvaultcomOrder Ryan’s new book: https://a.co/d/4KNQnM4Read Ryan’s Articles by CLICKING HEREOpening Theme Song, "Ephemeral Reign" by Per KiilstofteCopyright © 2023 Ryan Sprague. All rights reserved.
341. Diana Walsh Pasulka: ENCOUNTERS01:23:49On episode 341, Diana Walsh Pasulka, returns to talk about her new book, Encounters: Experiences with Nonhuman Intelligences. In the book, Pasulka highlights a revolution that is currently underway. For the first time in human history, we are at the cusp of experiencing contact with nonhuman life-forms of all kinds due to technological innovations and research into the experiences of people at the forefront of this development. Read Ryan’s Articles by CLICKING HEREOpening Theme Song, "Ephemeral Reign" by Per KiilstofteCopyright © 2023 Ryan Sprague. All rights reserved.
BONUS | Mysteries of Hawai'i with Lopaka Kapanui58:59Lopaka Kapanui is a native Hawaiian Master Storyteller. He is the founder of the Mysteries of Hawai'i Ghost Tours, which has recently been voted Best Ghost Tour in the United States by USA Today. For over 25 years, he has continued the oral tradition of his ancestors by sharing stories of the past. From legends of the Night Marchers to the Sharkman of Kāneana Cave. From ghostly tales of Morgan's Corner to terrifying encounters with a faceless woman. You'll hear the incredible events that led Lopaka to a life intertwined with the supernatural and unexplained and what it all means both for those who live, visit, or continue to haunt the islands of Hawai'i and beyond.Special thanks to Tanya Ululani Kapanui, Jane Moore, Bishop Museum, and PBS Hawai'i.Read Ryan’s Articles by CLICKING HEREOpening Theme Song, "Ephemeral Reign" by Per KiilstofteCopyright © 2023 Ryan Sprague. All rights reserved.
340. The Little Book of Aliens (w/ Adam Frank)51:51On episode 340, we are joined by astrophysicist and astronomer, Adam Frank. Frank is a leading expert on the final stages of evolution for stars and his computational research group at the University of Rochester has developed advanced supercomputer tools for studying how stars form and die. Today, Frank discusses his latest book, The Little Book of Aliens, which poses and attempts to answer many questions on the possibilities of alien life, how and where it may exist, how it can search for us and how we can search for it. And perhaps most excitedly: how close are we to finally making contact? Or have we already?Read Ryan’s Articles by CLICKING HEREOpening Theme Song, "Ephemeral Reign" by Per KiilstofteCopyright © 2023 Ryan Sprague. All rights reserved.
339. The Exeter UFO Incident30:45On episode 339 of SOMEWHERE IN THE SKIES, we head to Exeter, New Hampshire. In September of 1965, 18-year old Norman Muscarello spotted a massive cylindrical-shaped object hovering in a field in the sleepy town of Exeter. He frantically reported the event to local police. Several officers would accompany Muscarello back to the site to investigate. And the craft, whatever it was, was back. Witnessed by the officers and dozens around town, explanations by the local Air Force base were flat-out rejected by the witnesses. Soon, Project Blue Book would be called in to solve the case once and for all. This is the Exeter UFO incident.Co-written and researched by Marcus Lowth: www.ufoinsight.comSpecial thanks to our voiceover contributors:Kevin Crispin: www.sadtimespodcast.comBrent Hand: www.hysteria51.comRead Ryan’s Articles by CLICKING HEREOpening Theme Song, "Ephemeral Reign" by Per KiilstofteCopyright © 2023 Ryan Sprague. All rights reserved.
No One Will Save You: Movie Review (w/ Andrew Sanford and Nick Westemeyer)01:35:26Ryan is joined by actors/filmmakers, Andrew Sanford and Nick Westemeyer, to discuss the recently released movie, No One Will Save You. Written and directed by Brian Duffield, the film introduces Brynn, a young woman who’s been alienated from her community. Lonely, she finds solace within the walls of the home where she grew up--until she's awakened one night by strange noises from unearthly intruders. What follows is a terrifying face-off between Brynn and the intruders, who threaten her future while forcing her to deal with her past.Follow Andrew Sanford on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/SanfordMinusSonFollow Nick Westemeyer on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/NwestemeyerRead Ryan’s Articles by CLICKING HEREOpening Theme Song, "Ephemeral Reign" by Per KiilstofteCopyright © 2023 Ryan Sprague. All rights reserved.
Comedians on UFOs: Part 206:14:54Welcome to Comedians on UFOs: Part 2!We are joined by Tim Barnes, Michael Ian Black, Brian Huskey, Reggie Watts, Andrew Sanford, and Dean Haglund!UFO accounts can sometimes reminds us of a playful world. A humorous world. A species looking for structure and pattern and constantly being bombarded with both chaos and ridiculousness. And that if most definitely UFOs. And it's also comedy. Comedy gives us a communal experience full of confusion and raw emotional release. It makes us feel more human than ever. So when we're faced with something possibly non-human, we can choose to run away from it or fight it. Or, we can embrace it and sometimes, laugh about it. In this series, Ryan digs into the archives of Somewhere in the Skies to bring you a collection of interviews he's conducted throughout the years with comedians. And, as you'll see, a common thread starts to weave its way through these conversations. Why are comedians drawn to UFOs? How can we use it to both accept and possibly even understand UFO phenomenon?Read Ryan’s Articles by CLICKING HEREOpening Theme Song, "Ephemeral Reign" by Per KiilstofteCopyright © 2023 Ryan Sprague. All rights reserved.
337. The Flash UFO Wave of 199328:56On episode 337 of SOMEWHERE IN THE SKIES, we head to Indiana. In 1993, across the state, witnesses in all walks of life would report dozens of UFO sightings for over an hour. All reported similar shaped craft, with red lights being the primary detail that made local authorities believe that everyone was seeing the same thing. The craft seemed to be moving with purpose and destination. But where? And just exactly what was it? Some say it was Apache helicopters. Others believed it to be a craft from another world. But whatever it was, it gripped the entire state of Indiana in what became known as the "Flash UFO Wave of 1993."Read Ryan’s Articles by CLICKING HEREOpening Theme Song, "Ephemeral Reign" by Per KiilstofteCopyright © 2023 Ryan Sprague. All rights reserved.