Sofa Cinema Club
Extra Terrestrial: Top 5 Things You Need To Get To Sleep!
Last week the boys discussed the top 5 defences against evil, but now the theme of darkness continues with the top 5 things you need to get to sleep. Also, Colson's on a high after breaking a world record at his most recent Marathon run...(apparently)
View all episodes
13. Midnight Run: "Loose Women played ’Never Have I Ever' with my Mum!"53:32Colson has an eventful night at Loose Women Live, you won't believe what Ben found in his car wheel and we rate the 80's movie 'Midnight Run'!
12. Extra Terrestrial: Corrie Top Trumps!15:39Who would be the tump cards in Coronation Street Top Trumps, why you shouldn't take you pet rat to bed and what would it be like to have a giraffe's neck?! - Just another week with Colson, Jack and Ben!
11. Oppenheimer: "It's Peter Baldwin and David P. Shepherd!"52:18Colson learns that he needs to keep a lower profile, Jack has an interesting meeting with fans at Coronation Street and we rate Oppenheimer!
10. Extra Terrestrial: A Monkey Enjoyed Himself on my Car!16:18We hear more of your reviews and share our stories as Jack reveals why he's now cautious on planes and in safari parks!
9. About Time: "I was recognised in the steam room!"50:49On this week's agenda we have Colson's cricketing success, the downsides of the gym's sauna and steam rooms... and we watch About Time!
8. Extra Terrestrial: Too many milkshakes made me lactose intolerant!21:23Was it really a good idea for Colson's parents to buy him a blender for his room?! At least he wasn't getting ready to go on a first date... you've been sending some of your dating nightmares in for Ben to read out.
7. Pitch Perfect: “Enter the Colson’iseum”50:09Colson is downhearted ahead of a big week for his cricket team, Ben's been out celebrating his daughter's exam result and Jack has had a creepy animal encounter!
6. Extra Terrestrial: Would you suit octopus tentacles?14:13We find out who is the surprising leader of toy distribution and whether it would be better to have octopus tentacles or spider legs!
5. Fire in the Sky: "You’re bathing in rat juice!"47:10Colson & Jack have been out partying but it was Ben's wife who had the quick feet after her animal encounter... hopefully watching 'Fire in the Sky' calmed everyone down!