Bohemian I Like You
Season 4, Ep. 16
The lads put Hope's Bohemian Pilsner through the rigorous juggernaut of a challenge that is the Pilsner Scoring Tool before wading through your questions and topics. For the first time in quite a while - listener's questions are back!
View all episodes
20. Snugcast: Back In The Pub25:20Guess who's back, back again, Snugcast is back, tell a friendWe drink pints and have chats and drink pints na na na na
18. From Barley to Bladder01:39:49The Snugcast lads are back with a long one. We spoke with Thomas O'Mahoney from "A New Brew Podcast". We got him on to help us give the pros and cons of Cans, Bottles and Pints but we went down a nonsense road. You'll enjoy this one.You can find A New Brew Podcast here: https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/a-new-brew/id1557581795Sláinte.
Back Post Matt01:11:50The lads take a pair of Pilsners down the Pilsner Prowl.....
15. Sure, We'll Just Have The One24:41We got back into a f****n pub!!! Well not really in, more like outside sipping some beautiful draught pints of Elevation Pale Ale by Wicklow Wolf and Citra Pale Ale by Yellowbelly Beer. The sights and sounds of outdoor dining reverberate through this podcast. Send us in your thoughts and pics on your outdoor pinting experience, and hopefully we'll be back in a pub again soon.You can catch us on:Instagram @snugcastTwitter @snugcastFacebook @snugcastGmail the email@example.com
17. The One Where We Forgot To Post An Episode01:15:59Ah lads we're sorry... There's been some mad stuff going on with broadband providers.
15. Old Keller01:07:23The lads sit down with Tommy Keighery to chat about nicknames of people throughout the ages, but first - the Pilsner Prowl. How does Kellerbier Helles Lager from Yellowbelly Beer stand up against some of the pilsners/lagers we have had so far in the infamous Pilsner Scoring Tool!
14. Eucharius - The Eucharist of Pilsner?01:23:08This week it is just the two boys. They run the Eucharius Pils by the Weissenoher and the Audiovisual Lager from Collective Arts Brewing Company. They also talk about being randomly placed in towns and cities for work purposes and sussing the local pubs. That led them onto trying to analyse the news from the previous week through the prism of an Irish pub with a COVID mindset removed. A surprisingly cathartic process. Bain taitneamh as, enjoy.
13. Cans with the Stig (not that one)01:19:24The lads put Trinity Pilsner by third circle through its paces via the Pilsner prowl, and speak to Stu from the Modern Escapism Podcast to enjoy some British beers in honour of famous Brit St.Patrick. We also chat about the inspiration behind their pod. Also, be sound, donate to charity.