Passive Real Estate Investing via Simple Passive Cashflow
SPC072 - Interview with Rod Khleif
Topics you will learn about in this episode:
- 800 houses in 2006
- MFH was founded in 2008 crash
- MFH has all the repair crews in house
- Focus on cash flow
- In 2008 rents did not go down but the vacancy did
- Two months is the typical turnover
- In the C and D class you will need to pay for 2000-3000 per turnoff effectively wiping out your cash flow
- Failures are seminars that teach us
- Don't flip in the high end
- Don't get a MFH 5 year balloon, instead get a 7-10 year term
- Continue to learn and make your own determination
- Be conscious of your podcasts your listen to because that is the way you will go
- VAs is calling Apartment Owners - Use county assessors office then Secretary of State to get mailing address, lookup phone numbers
- "My boss lives in the area and was interested in buying your property"
- For discount Tony Robbins tickets to UPW four day event email Lane@SimplePassiveCashflow.com
- 501C3 tax status for Non-Profit entity
How Religious Medi-Shares Works (Health Insurance Alternatives)
Are you curious if more affordable health insurance alternatives are available, especially if you don’t have your W2 job?Medi-shares are the topic of today’s podcast, and you don’t need to stay at your day job to have health insurance for you and your family. It’s affordable, encourages its members to have a healthy lifestyle, and there’s an option of video conferencing if you wish to talk to your doctor.A one-of-a-kind program to help you lessen the burden of medical costs.Head to https://simplepassivecashflow.com/healthcare/ to learn more about other alternatives.
Elderly Care Home Alternatives With Alison Lee From Brightstar Care
When it comes to investments, investors are usually forward-thinkers. But is thinking about your elderly stage part of your plan as well?In this podcast, Alison Lee, Director at BrightStar Care of Honolulu, talked about home care options, private duty home care, and how the elderly and their family can prepare.It’s hard to rely on government plans.And as we know, policies can change from time to time, so whatever applies today for assisted living for the elderly may not be used in the future if you (or your loved ones) need it.To learn more about investing and other strategies from other passive investors, visit https://simplepassivecashflow.com/club.
November 2022 Monthly Market Update
In this November 2022 Monthly Market Update, Lane discussed the interest rate trends, rising apartment rents, softening of the U.S. economy (not recession), deceptive inflation reduction act, foreclosure activity, and demand in multifamily and the top cities where housing markets are cooling the fastest.If anyone is interested in joining the club, visit https://simplepassivecashflow.com/club.