Passive Real Estate Investing via Simple Passive Cashflow
SPC072 - Interview with Rod Khleif
Topics that are covered in this episode:
- 800 houses in 2006
- MFH was founded in 2008 crash
- MFH has all the repair crews in house
- Focus on cash flow
- In 2008 rents did not go down but the vacancy did
- Two months is the typical turnover
- In the C and D class you will need to pay for 2000-3000 per turnoff effectively wiping out your cash flow
- Failures are seminars that teach us
- Don't flip in the high end
- Don't get a MFH 5 year baloon, instead get a 7-10 year term
- Continue to learn and make your own determination
- Be conscious of your podcasts your listen to because that is the way you will go
- VAs is calling Apartment Owners - Use county assesors offive then secatary of state to get mailing address, lookup phone numbers
- "My boss lives in the area and was interested in buying your property"
- For discount Tony Robbins tickets to UPW four day event email Lane@SimplePassiveCashflow.com
- 501C3 tax status for Non-Profit entity
Check out my Free Resources Below:
1) If you are an accredited investor and afraid of the impending market correction?Get out the stock market and into the Simple Passive Cashflow Hedge Fund!
More info: www.SimplePassiveCashflow.com/fund
2) Join a Social Club:
4) Once you have gone through the majority of podcasts feel free to sign up for a chat:
5) Make sure you sign up for my Hui Deal Pipeline Club to get sent the deals I come across.
6) I am partnered with a start-up Virtual Assistant firm out in the Philippines. Shoot me an email Lane@simplepassivecashflow.com if you want to try them out.
More info: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4gFjCt6Knc1U3YwYjdZRnYzN1k
9) And finally... if you are just getting started Sign-up for Free access to the 10 Module Course: