Passive Real Estate Investing via Simple Passive Cashflow
SPC072 - Interview with Rod Khleif
Topics you will learn about in this episode:
- 800 houses in 2006
- MFH was founded in 2008 crash
- MFH has all the repair crews in house
- Focus on cash flow
- In 2008 rents did not go down but the vacancy did
- Two months is the typical turnover
- In the C and D class you will need to pay for 2000-3000 per turnoff effectively wiping out your cash flow
- Failures are seminars that teach us
- Don't flip in the high end
- Don't get a MFH 5 year balloon, instead get a 7-10 year term
- Continue to learn and make your own determination
- Be conscious of your podcasts your listen to because that is the way you will go
- VAs is calling Apartment Owners - Use county assessors office then Secretary of State to get mailing address, lookup phone numbers
- "My boss lives in the area and was interested in buying your property"
- For discount Tony Robbins tickets to UPW four day event email Lane@SimplePassiveCashflow.com
- 501C3 tax status for Non-Profit entity
January 2021 Monthly Market Update
Happy New Year everyone! COVID has led to an exodus from the primary markets. Jump start your new year resolutions and attend the Virtual Bubble Mastermind where you can learn learn about the latest tax and investment strategies from experts! Sign up at simplepassivecashflow.com/bubble, I will see you there! Today we discuss how this affects the real estate market. While I am personally, not a fan of BRRRs, if you are interested in doing them, you mine as well do it right. Download the free BRRR calculator at simplepassivecashflow.com/returns-hoot. We also just wrapped up our remote investor incubator which we connected new investors with the right people to purchase their first remote single family home! If you would like to be in our next incubator please visit simplepassivecashflow.com/incubator.
Essential Virtual Networking Etiquette w/ Deborah King
We've heard many times this past year about which businesses are "essential", today we're going to talk about the "essential" skills needed to thrive in businesses. In this new era of digital networking, soft skills, and professional networking etiquette has become critical in connecting with others and building your network. If you want to work with our guest Deborah and improve your virtual social skills, attend one of her upcoming networking classes https://www.finaltouchschool.com/deborah/. If you want to grow individually, professionally, and collaboratively, come join me at the bubble this January 16-17th on Martin Luther King Jr. weekend https://simplepassivecashflow.com/bubble/.
Pursuing Purpose Through Masterminds and Nonprofits w/ Tim Rhode
In the spirit of the holidays, we are going to be talking about giving back through 501(c) nonprofits. Whether you have time and no money or a lot of money and no time, Tim Rhode at "1 Life Fully Lived" (https://1lifefullylived.org/) has made it easy to serve those in your neighborhood.