20. January Fireside Chat with Charley and Dr. Doug Hayter58:29In this episode, Josh and Charley sit down with Dr.Doug Hayter Executive Director for the Missouri Association of School Administrators www.masaonline.org. We cover a lot of ground including the importance of synergy between Supt and Operations and the reality that with 68% of districts in MO being under 1,000 students many School Administrators also wear the hat of Operations Director. Josh and Charley also debate which side of the road the sidewalk should go.
View all episodes
19. December MSPMA Fireside Chat With Charley47:39In this month's episode, Charley has Scott Dobson from Raymore-Peculiar School District and return guest Salum Stutzer from Francis Howell School District to share all about the upcoming professional development and Core Certification Program being held in St. Charles, MO, 1/10-1/11/24.
18. Lead With Your Strengths With Paul and Charley45:42In this episode, Josh sits down with MSPMA Executive Director Charley Branham and Paul Anastasi to learn about the upcoming 8-session Lead With Your Strengths presented by Paul at K12Pros hosted by MSPMA and sponsored by TIPS. You can learn more and register here https://staging.mspma.com/product/lead-with-your-strengths/
17. Community Colleges and MSPMA With Raymond Wade35:44Raymond Wade is the College Director of Facilities & GroundsOzarks Technical Community College and joins us to share the importance of professional development for all, being a part of the MSPMA organization and the upcoming MSPMA Conference.
Episode 16 MSPMA Annual Conference and Getting Social Online21:22We sit down with the Coordinator of Maintenance and Warehousing for St. Joseph School District, MSPMA, and NSPMA Board member Casey Housman and K-12 Education Business Development Leader | Associate at the DLR Group, Rachel Treanor to learn about the upcoming MSPMA Annual Conference, Certification Program and the efforts growing Social Media presence.
15. Episode 15 Healthy and Safe Schools With Luke Gard24:59Luke Gard is an Environmental Hygienist who serves as the Safe and Healthy School Program Manager for CMH-Center for Environmental Health. He works with schools to assess policies, identify environmental concerns, and make recommendations for improving conditions within district facilities that may impact occupant health and performance.
Episode 14 Making a Difference With Kyle Gorrell23:27Kyle Gorrell is Director of Facilities at Lee's Summit R-7 School District and hosted the MSPMA Spring Training event. We sit down and learn about how Kyle got into Facility Management in schools and the Innovation Campus.