Help I Sexted My Boss
Help We Didn't Flinch At Felching
William and Jordan are coming in hot in today’s episode with some strong opinions on software updates, bow ties, and stock cubes (Yes - you are still listening to the Help I Sexted My Boss podcast - don’t worry). Once they’ve got all that off of their chests and into your ears, normal business resumes as they offer advice on your dilemmas regarding whether you should use cutlery or hands to eat a burger, what to do when you find your sex toys in the kids' sandpit, and how to tell your partner their mother's nipples are exposed.
View all episodes
59. Weekend Release: Common List, Welsh Towns and EPB's Ring22:17After the release of Nicky Haslam's common list, William and Jordan to work out what's common and what's not. There's also some Welsh and German pronunciation correction and some further reaction to EPB's ring.
58. Help We've Got Some News To Share42:16The boys have a VERY big announcement to share (no, it’s not another book) and get to open some lovely gifts from a wonderful G&Diva! There’s also the customary advice regarding your dilemmas on how to tell your friend it’s too soon to move in with their new squeeze and if it’s ever ok to bring a cardboard cut-out of a deceased relative to a wedding. You couldn't make that up!
57. Weekend Release: Jordan's Showreel, Full Moons and AV Adam24:52We’ve got a blast from the past this week, with Jordan’s old showreel finally seeing the light of day after 10 years. Let’s just say it received a mixed reception… We also hear back from our mooning G&Diva, and William’s been given a recommendation from a listener who really loves his best mate.
56. Help I've Kegged Myself38:18Jordan is sporting a golden tan as he returns to the studio jet-lagged from his holiday to Skegness. Meanwhile, William has been having fun with "Cardboardan North" and Mikey's wondering where they'll be interred. Plus there are dilemmas about hanging around after paying the bill, whether you need to be good looking to get a job on the river and how to deal with a boss who's seen you "keg yourself".
55. Weekend Release: Peas, Condiments and Doppelgangers25:05An impromptu recording leads to some interesting revelations about Jordan’s neighbour's ‘squeaky bed’. Meanwhile William has been going viral all over again with some pea-related content. Plus the boys catch up on your correspondence regarding favourite condiments, alternative names for streaming services, and learn that William has a TikTok Doppelganger…
54. Help I’m Non-Mahogany43:06There’s a lot to celebrate in the Sexted studios, and things are getting very sloshy (especially William Hanson). But after having their fill of cake and G&D, the boys turn their attention to your dilemmas on how to check if your friend is in an open relationship, and enforcing proper holiday etiquette on badly behaving tourists.
53. Weekend Release: Books, Quirks and Spine Breakers19:16William Hanson and Jordan North are officially authors!... Well, William Hanson has already published a number of books… but Jordan North is now officially an author as well! To celebrate, the boys delve into the pages of their new book and answer some quick fire questions from the G&Diva’s.
52. Help She's Touching My Thermostat45:58After discovering William’s got more followers than he does and with a to-do list longer than his dressing gown belt, Jordan's in desperate need of a holiday (destination: Skegness). But he’s not the only one with problems as the boys tackle your dilemmas on lending books to friends, disagreements on heating requirements with housemates, and deciding when’s the right time to drop the L bomb.
51. Weekend Release: Stubble, Ghosts and a Blonde Roast22:04It’s been days since the traumatic events of Halloween and Jordan’s stubble is still leaving a mark on William’s chin. The spookiness hasn’t finished though as the boys receive some correspondence on using smells to identify ghosts and which Star Wars characters they would be.