Sex, Love & Elephants with Dr. Cheryl
Treat Your Sex Life Like a Hobby: Why You Need to Start Scheduling Intimacy- Summer of Love Part 7
“Dr. Cheryl… Our sex life is so boring! How can we bring fun and sexiness back to the bedroom?” Today marks part 7 of my Summer of Love couples Q&A series, where I’ve been answering real questions from listeners just like you all summer long. Summer may be almost over, but my Q&A is just heating up. I’m telling you about my 3 predictors of a great relationship and sharing some really dire stats on the sex lives of the average North Americans—that you DON’T have to fall into!
Do YOU have a question about Sex, Love, and Relationships you would like me to answer on the podcast this summer? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Podcast Question.” Give me a little background about your relationship, ask your question, and tell me if I can use your name or if you’d like to remain anonymous. :)
Are you ready to reconnect with your honey? To create love and passion that last a lifetime? Join the Become Passion waitlist and hear more about the program! This twelve-week immersion couples program with me, Dr. Cheryl, starts this October.
Want to know more? Check out the Become Passion testimonials for reviews from actual couples that I’ve helped through this profound program.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- “Nipple, nipple, crotch, good-night” sex is totally common… and totally boring (05:10)
- The three keys to a great relationship: intimacy, communication, conflict resolution (07:37)
- We all want sex to be spontaneous… but scheduling intimacy is one of the major keys to getting your spark back (10:17)
- The majority of long term couples make love from a place of sexual neutrality—and it’s actually very sexy! (15:30)
- Waiting around for spontaneous desire is kind of like waiting around for your teenager to spontaneously offer to clean out the garage (18:04)
- This week’s LoveByte (28:45)
My sex life with my partner has become so boring. How can we bring back the spark? Stop being a lazy, complacent lover and start scheduling sex in order to reclaim your intimacy and bring back the spark. Learn more about reigniting that lost flame with my Become Passion- Create Love That Lasts a Lifetime course.
Want to learn more about Buddhism and Love relationships? Check out my book Buddha’s Bedroom