Sex, Love & Elephants with Dr. Cheryl
Sometimes You’ve Gotta Rock the Boat- Summer of Love Part 2
“My sweetie and I never fight… Is that okay?” Welcome back to the second installment in my Summer of Love couples Q&A series. Today, I’m telling you why lack of conflict can spell major issues for your relationship—and what you can do to help before it’s too late.
Do YOU have a question about Sex, Love, and Relationships you would like me to answer on the podcast this summer? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Podcast Question.” Give me a little background about your relationship, ask your question, and tell me if I can use your name or if you’d like to remain anonymous. :)
Are you ready to reconnect with your honey? To create love and passion that last a lifetime? Join the Become Passion waitlist and hear more about the program! This twelve-week immersion couples program with me, Dr. Cheryl, starts this October.
Want to know more? Check out the Become Passion testimonials for reviews from actual couples that I’ve helped through this profound program.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Zero conflict can spell trouble for your relationship (04:29)
- Everyone has a different communication style—which isn’t necessarily a bad thing (05:29)
- Your health and happiness in your relationship may be in trouble if you don't learn how to talk about the difficult topics (07:02)
- There’s nothing wrong with you if your nature is to avoid conflict, but it isn’t healthy to sweep things under the rug (09:31)
- A technique to begin cleaning out all that crap under the rug (14:49)
- This week’s LoveByte (21:05)
- My partner refuses to talk about difficult things and avoids all conflict. What can I do? Completely avoiding conflict to the detriment of your own happiness isn’t helpful for anyone—it is a problem if you can’t talk about the tough stuff! If you’re having issues like these, check out my Become Passion- Create Love That Lasts a Lifetime course.
Want to learn more about Buddhism and Love relationships? Check out my book Buddha’s Bedroom
Got a question or topic you’d like me to cover in an upcoming episode? Email me at email@example.com