Sex, Love & Elephants with Dr. Cheryl
Should I Stay or Should I Go? Summer of Love Part 1
“If I go there will be trouble and if I stay there will be double…” Today, I’m kicking off my 2022 Summer of Love couples Q&A series with one of my number one most asked questions: “How do I know when it’s time to leave?” Tune in and hear what I’ve learned from my decades of work with couples just like you.
Do YOU have a question about Sex, Love, and Relationships you would like me to answer on the podcast this summer? Email it to email@example.com with the subject line “Podcast Question.” Give me a little background about your relationship, ask your question, and tell me if I can use your name or if you’d like to remain anonymous. :)
Are you ready to reconnect with your honey? To create love and passion that last a lifetime? Join the Become Passion waitlist and hear more about the program! This ten-week immersion couples program with me, Dr. Cheryl, starts this October.
Want to know more? Check out the Become Passion testimonials for reviews from actual couples that I’ve helped through this profound program.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- When is it time to leave a relationship? Only you and your partner can answer that …but I can help you decide (03:47)
- But…If you are in a dangerous, sexually coercive, physically or otherwise abusive relationship, this episode is not for you. Please seek crisis help immediately (07:05)
- Research shows that about 50% of people who leave a committed relationship DO regret it. Maybe it’s not too late to begin again (12:03)
- Chances are, if you leave one committed relationship, you’ll recouple. That’s our nature as a species. (13:53)
- So much of our relationship misery can be rehabilitated (23:04)
- This week’s LoveByte (33:58)
- Is it time for me to leave my relationship? As long as your partner is still willing to play ball, it is really a decision between the two of you. But chances are you need some help to work through the problems…my couples program is designed to give you the tools you need.
Want to learn more about Buddhism and Love relationships? Check out my book Buddha’s Bedroom
Got a question or topic you’d like me to cover in an upcoming episode? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org