Sex, Love & Elephants with Dr. Cheryl
Introducing The New “Summer of Love” series - Ask me YOUR Love & Sex Questions!
Do YOU have a question about Sex, Love, and Relationships you would like me to answer on the podcast? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Podcast Question”
Give me a little background about your relationship, ask your question, and let me know if I can use your name or if you’d like to remain anonymous. :)
Summer lovin’ had us a blast… or maybe you are overwhelmed with relationship anxiety, communication problems, and questioning whether or not you should break up with your partner. If this sounds more like your situation, then I would love to help you. For the rest of summer, I will be answering listener questions about challenging romantic situations on the podcast in a Summer of Love Series.
Today, I am talking about a recent disagreement with my sweetheart that had me spiraling into relationship doom. You will hear about the specific situation that led me to spin a story out of nothing. Do you ever do that? I know that you do… I talk about HOW to work through these feelings when they happen to you. And…drumroll, please…I introduce the upcoming, Summer of Love Series - based entirely on YOUR burning relationship issues.
Don’t forget to send your questions to me via email email@example.com with the subject line “Podcast Question” so I can answer them.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What you need to do for me to answer YOUR Love and Sex questions (3:15)
- About a recent fight I had with my sweetheart …and what we did about it (5:10)
- How I spun the story of relationship doom into a bigger deal than it was (12:15)
- What to expect for the Summer of Love Series (15:16)
- This week’s LoveByte (18:00)
- How can I stop spiraling when my partner frustrates me? Learn how to accommodate your differing styles through humor, acceptance, and clear communication. And CHANGE THE STORY
- How can I submit a love, relationship, or sex question for the Summer of Love series? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Podcast Question”. Give me a little background about your relationship, ask your question, and let me know if I can use your name or you’d like to remain anonymous
Want to learn more about Buddhism and Love relationships? Check out my book Buddha’s Bedroom
Got a question or topic you’d like me to cover in an upcoming episode? Email me at email@example.com