Sex, Love & Elephants with Dr. Cheryl
50 Shades of Sex, Love, & Elephants- Summer of Love Part 4
Grown-up content alert! In this episode I talk about sexual fantasies in some depth, using some explicit language and I talk about concepts that are not appropriate for tiny little ears so make sure that small kids are not hearing this episode. This is grown-up content and it’ll help you grow in the bedroom.
“Dr. Cheryl… Why am I so turned on by the idea of being sexually dominated?” I’m back this week answering more of YOUR questions in my Summer of Love couples Q&A series. Today, I’m talking all about the beauty of sexual fantasies, why they’re healthy, and I’m debunking some ideas from that popular erotic book series.
Do YOU have a question about Sex, Love, and Relationships you would like me to answer on the podcast this summer? Email it to email@example.com with the subject line “Podcast Question.” Give me a little background about your relationship, ask your question, and tell me if I can use your name or if you’d like to remain anonymous. :)
Are you ready to reconnect with your honey? To create love and passion that last a lifetime? Join the Become Passion waitlist and hear more about the program! This twelve-week immersion couples program with me, Dr. Cheryl, starts this October.
Want to know more? Check out the Become Passion testimonials for reviews from actual couples that I’ve helped through this profound program.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- 50 Shades of Grey is a dumb book—but there’s a reason it captured so many imaginations (5:04)
- The number one heterosexual female fantasy? Ravishment (08:24)
- The ravishment fantasy is so pervasive because it gives women a way to justify their raw sexual energy (12:20)
- Exploring your sexual fantasies is healthy and empowering as long as it's not hurting anyone and everyone gives consent (20:58)
- My new favorite Netflix show features the Mary Poppins of sex and makes couples’ fantasies a reality (24:45)
- This week’s LoveByte (27:49)
- Is it normal that my biggest sexual fantasy is to be sexually dominated? Ravishment is the most common fantasy reported by hetero women. It’s normal and healthy to act on as long as it’s between consenting adults. If you’d like to learn to embrace and embolden your fantasies, check out my Become Passion- Create Love That Lasts a Lifetime course.
Want to learn more about Buddhism and Love relationships? Check out my book Buddha’s Bedroom