Starting your Sustainability Journey with Sarah Blake
Season 3, Ep. 3
Fionnuala Malone of GS1 Ireland chats to sustainability consultant Sarah Blake of Earthology and Green Zebra about how your business can all take its first steps towards a greener future.
View all episodes
2. Real sustainability for small businesses29:37Fionnuala Malone of GS1 Ireland chats to Cathal O'Reilly of Narcissips about real sustainability for small businesses,
1. Succeeding with value-added agriculture with Aisling Flanagan of Velvet Cloud and Rockfield Cheese23:57Fionnuala Malone chats to Aisling Flanagan of Velvet Cloud and Rockfield Cheese about how to succeed with value-added agriculture.
10. How Irish brands can start selling on Amazon with Aidan Duffy of DF5 eCommerce28:53Fionnuala Malone chats to Aidan Duffy Chair of DF5 eCommerce about how Irish brands can take advantage of the new Amazon fulfilment centre in Ireland and start selling on Amazon.
9. How consumers are driving sustainability with Sean O'Haire of VivaGreen Group23:11Fionnuala Malone of GS1 Ireland chats to Sean O'Haire of VivaGreen Group about how consumers are driving environmental sustainability.
8. Padraic McElwee of the Local Enterprise Offices27:32Fionnuala Malone chats to Padraic McElwee Chair of the Network of Local Enterprises about the training, mentoring and funding available for small businesses from their Local Enterprise Office.
7. Episode from the Archives - Mark Kavanagh of Wexbury Spirits34:06Episode from the Archives: Fionnuala Malone of GS1 Ireland chats to Mark Kavanagh about his new business, Wexbury Spirits.
6. Colin O'Brien of PeggyRain25:25Fionnuala Malone chats to the inventor of PeggyRain, Colin O'Brien about being featured on the Late Late Show, launching an Amazon Store and expanding into the US market.
5. GS1 Ireland Healthcare33:52Fionnuala Malone chats to Siobhain Duggan and Amanda Creane of the GS1 Ireland Healthcare team about the use of GS1 identification standards in healthcare.