SAP Concur Conversations
The Magic of Keeping It Simple: Implementing Travel, Expense, and Invoice Automation
As an implementation partner and reseller, Flexso has had great success in helping customers integrate Concur, SuccessFactors, and other SAP systems. The secret to that success? “It's in the small things,” said Roeland Vanbeselaere, Project Manager at Flexso, as he described the importance of being able to log in smoothly and swiftly to back-office, finance systems – especially as a first-time employee on the job. Join us for this episode as we dive into the importance of system integration and how project management experts at Flexso help put the customer in the driver’s seat.
View all episodes
3. Finance Forward: How AI is Shaping the Future of Financial Professionals29:30Artificial intelligence (AI) is having a transformative impact on the finance industry, and with rapid advancement on the horizon, financial professionals are faced with both excitement and uncertainty about how this technology will reshape their roles and organizations.In this episode of the SAP Concur Conversations podcast, Nathanael L’Heureux, Chief Solutions Ambassador at Oversight, joins host Jeanne Dion to explore the pivotal role of AI in revolutionizing financial functions and empowering professionals to excel in their roles. They discuss key questions surrounding AI's impact on finance, including how AI is transforming financial functions, how professionals can become AI champions, and how individuals and organizations can embrace AI to elevate their contributions and drive business success. Drawing on Nathanael's deep expertise, they highlight practical strategies for leveraging AI to elevate financial performance and mitigate risk. Listen in as they share actionable advice and thought-provoking perspectives on the future of finance in the age of AI and discuss how to navigate this paradigm shift to tap into new opportunities for innovation and growth.
2. Ahead of the Curve: Top Trends in Travel and Spend Management (Part 2)35:16In this two-part episode of the SAP Concur Conversations podcast, host Jeanne Dion and executive producer Kelly Moorman reflect on the transformative trends that emerged in 2023 and look ahead to how they're shaping the future of travel and spend management in 2024. From future-proofing organizations to embracing digital adoption, change management, and sustainability, we dive deep into the key themes powering businesses to stay ahead in an ever-evolving landscape. Plus, get a sneak peek into what's in store for 2024, including discussions on AI innovation, fraud prevention, IT strategy, and more. Tune in for valuable insights and actionable strategies to elevate your organization's travel and spend management practices.(Note: this is Part Two of a two-part episode)
1. Ahead of the Curve: Top Trends in Travel and Spend Management (Part 1)42:12In this two-part episode of the SAP Concur Conversations podcast, host Jeanne Dion and executive producer Kelly Moorman reflect on the transformative trends that emerged in 2023 and look ahead to how they're shaping the future of travel and spend management in 2024. From future-proofing organizations to embracing digital adoption, change management, and sustainability, we dive deep into the key themes powering businesses to stay ahead in an ever-evolving landscape. Plus, get a sneak peek into what's in store for 2024, including discussions on AI innovation, fraud prevention, IT strategy, and more. Tune in for valuable insights and actionable strategies to elevate your organization's travel and spend management practices.(Note: this is Part One of a two-part episode)
12. Health Beyond Home: Cultivating Employee Well-Being in the Era of Global Business Travel38:23As organizations amplify their travel initiatives, a pressing need arises to redefine employee health support beyond conventional wellness programs. This imperative particularly targets the distinctive health challenges faced by business travelers.By exploring innovative avenues, organizations are uncovering evidence-based strategies to confront this multifaceted issue. From fortifying workforce resilience to reengineering core business processes and modernizing travel policies, these strategies not only alleviate employee stress but also yield tangible benefits by enhancing satisfaction and bolstering the bottom line.In this episode of the SAP Concur Conversations podcast, Dr. Myles Druckman, Senior Vice President and Global Medical Director for International SOS — and a leading expert in international employee and traveler health management — joins Jeanne Dion, Vice President of the Value Experience Team at SAP Concur, to explore the not-so-perfect storm of overwhelm today’s business travelers face. Together, they delve into the ways organizations can proactively cultivate a robust culture of health tailored to meet the unique needs of travelers and share strategies for navigating the complex landscape of employee well-being in an era of global business travel.
11. From Chaos to Control: How Travel Managers Can Meet the Multi-Channel Challenge36:19In the ever-evolving world of corporate travel, significant changes are reshaping the landscape. As business travel suppliers distribute an explosion of content across a growing number of channels, the days of booking through a single or limited channels are quickly becoming a thing of the past. At the same time, employees want access to multiple channels and the flexibility to book travel directly. While some organizations are steadfastly resisting these changes, others are embracing the fundamental shift that is underway and smartly adapting their travel strategies to keep up with this multi-channel reality.In this episode of the SAP Concur Conversations podcast, Paul Tilstone shares independent insights provided by FESTIVE ROAD alongside Charlie Sultan, President of Concur Travel, as they explore today’s multi-channel reality and its impact on travel managers. Together, they share how organizations are navigating the complex world of multi-channel travel while maintaining program control, ensuring their adaptability and success in this dynamic and highly complex landscape.
10. Procurement’s Gone Digital: The Smart Business Buying Journey with Amazon Business32:14There’s a fascinating transformation happening within procurement. For decades, procurement teams have been a tactical cornerstone of their organizations. But with the growth of digital technologies, their role has evolved into something far more strategic. Today's procurement leaders are at the forefront of digital transformation, enabling smart business buying. In this episode of the SAP Concur Conversations podcast, Satya Mishra, Director of Product Management at Amazon Business, sits down with Jeanne Dion, Vice President of the Value Experience Team at SAP Concur, to explore how procurement teams are transcending their tactical origins to become true digital transformation evangelists, and leveraging the power of procurement and expense management integrations to make their organizations more efficient, agile, and competitive than ever before. About Amazon BusinessAmazon Business combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with unique benefits and integrations designed for businesses of all sizes. From purchasing professionals to occasional buyers, Amazon Business has hundreds of millions of items to help meet the needs of your organization.
9. The ROI of Digital Adoption: Maximizing the Value of Automated Spend Management39:04The average employee uses 29 applications a week to accomplish their job. Meanwhile, the average company has 1,900 unique business processes — many digitally-driven — that need to be followed. Our work lives are dominated by technology and technological processes, and yet organizations grapple with a fundamental question: Are these digital investments truly delivering on their promises, and are they user-friendly enough to be embraced across the workforce?That’s where digital adoption technology comes into play. In this episode of the SAP Concur Conversations podcast, Keith Bendy, the Vice President of ISV and Technology Alliances at WalkMe — a pioneering digital adoption platform — unravels the complexities of the return on investment (ROI) of digital adoption and shares how digital adoption transforms the way we work, learn, and thrive in the digital era. Join us as we explore how digital adoption transcends functionality, offering key advantages such as heightened visibility into software usage patterns, elevated user engagement, and strengthened compliance — all of which empower organizations to run at their best.
8. Beyond the Buzzword: How to Drive Digital Adoption in T&E Programs34:09Developing a high-performing travel and expense (T&E) program and getting employees to adopt the technology that comes with it can be challenging. That’s because most companies must design their program for a wide variety of employees whose needs are always changing, and whose familiarity and comfort with business travel and technology varies. It’s a tall order for sure, but fortunately, one that can be filled.In this episode of the SAP Concur Conversations podcast, Lisa Simpson, Travel and Card Services Specialist at JM Huber, shares the strategic approach JM Huber took to driving digital adoption of their T&E program and how the company was able to build and maintain a 95–97% adoption rate for more than 10 years (and counting).
7. Start Smart, Scale Fast: How Startups Are Navigating Today's Digital Landscape31:36The Digital Revolution is transforming today’s business landscape at an accelerated pace, forcing businesses to embrace new technologies to gain a competitive edge, or risk falling behind. This is driving a move away from digital innovation solutions with long implementation timelines towards short-term digitalization wins, especially for companies in the early stages of growth. While CEOs and CFOs are left with the challenge of identifying quick-to-value technologies that make the most sense for their business and navigating intricate relationships with vendors whose solutions can help them scale smartly, venture capital (VC) and private equity (PE) firms similarly navigating the startup space — and vendor relations — are pressured to add value while reducing complexity and costs.In this episode of the SAP Concur Conversations podcast, Bailey Dickey of GGV Capital and Phil McNamara of Proven explore the challenges and opportunities within the startup space and detail various aspects of the startup journey, diving deep into vendor relationships, cost management, digital transformation, and the role of technology in scaling businesses. They highlight the importance of trust and collaboration with vendors, the need for real-time reporting to monitor spending, and the potential of AI and digital tools to streamline operations.