Rob Z Radio
418 The #1 Way to Fall Apart 🤦♂️ Self-Sabotage
Most of my young life was steeped in self-sabotage, so I have a lot of expertise!
How to avoid self-sabotaging your life and your dreams
- Don't store all of your "to-do" tasks in your head
- Write down things you need to get done
- Tackle the biggest "fears" on your list first. JUST DO IT!
- Take small daily actions (or big) towards these goals 👉 Read "The Slight Edge"
- Visualize the best possible outcome for the events
- Keep a positive attitude and keep achieving slowly
This simple process will help you avoid procrastination and end self-sabotage.
Have a great life 🤘
How can you meet me? 👇👇
Buy a Ticket for my Leadership Conference👉L.I.T. 🔥 Leadership, Impact, Technology
Details & Tickets @ www.GetLITcon.com
Keep excelling. Keep growing. Keep Changing to a New You 👊👊👊
👉To understand the core principles behind this podcast, please listen to Episode #400
✅Episode #400 Explains "Creating Superheroes" And Begins Our Journey.
💪We ALL have a “Superpower”💪
What is this “Superpower” all about?
- Your Superpower is how YOU can SERVE others.
- Your Superpower is an innate ability YOU possess.
- Your Superpower is where YOUR Passion meets Competence.
- Your Superpower is what YOU were BORN to do with your LIFE.
When you find your Superpower,
And you use your Superpower to help others,
You become a Superhero.
This is how we Create Superheroes.
When you take your Superpower,
and join forces with others who have found their Superpowers,
you create a Mastermind that can impact humanity.
This is how we become Avengers, X-Men, Justice League, Legends!
How can YOU identify what your Superpower is?
- It's a skill that you complete with ease, although others may struggle.
- This skill, when performed, doesn’t drain you of energy. This skill ENERGIZES You and Augments Life!
- This skill is Your Unique calling in life. Harness Your UNIQUE Superpower and your LIGHT will switch on Forever.
We should spend 60-80% of our day utilizing this Superpower to serve others and delegate the rest.
The PROBLEM is that most of us haven’t discovered our Superpower yet.
This is my new beginning in helping find these Superpowers in others.
AND to discover how to uncover The Superpower in YOU💪
Find more about me at RobZRadio.com