Rejuvenaging with Dr. Ron Kaiser
Transform Your Fitness with Mitch Kahn
Have you set any exercise or fitness goals for 2021? There is no better time to refocus on fitness, to set goals and healthy habits to transform your mental and physical health, than at the start of the New Year.
My guest today is Mitch Kahn, the owner of Mitch Kahn Fitness. Mitch has been a personal trainer and body transformation specialist since 2009 and has worked with hundreds of people. He holds many certifications and his goal is to positively impact the lives of people he works with by helping them become the healthiest, happiest, best version of themselves.
Tune in to Episode 68 of Rejuvenaging, to learn Mitch’s inspiring background that led to his fitness career, and exercises that he recommends for people in their later years.
Some Questions I Ask
- What is Mitch Kahn Fitness? (3:50)
- Why do we get out of shape? (14:55)
- What do you think about cables for stretching? (23:27)
- Where does someone like me start? (31:20)
In This Episode You Will Learn
- About Mitch’s background (5:56)
- About Mitch’s two transformations (11:26)
- Mitch’s advice to start getting in shape (17:14)
- Mitch’s exercise recommendations for older women (28:10)
- What Mitch says is the most important thing in fitness (37:21)
Connect with Mitch
Useful Rejuvenaging Resources:
- Website: https://www.thementalhealthgym.com/
- Book: Dr. Ron Kaiser -Rejuvenaging: The Art and Science of Growing Older with Enthusiasm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEDx Talk: Aging Enthusiastically to Make the World a Better Place