Read All About It
Read All About It is a weekly podcast, where people talk about their favourite (and not so favourite) books.
Guests are varied – including from the world of literature, music, entertainment, theatre, sports and politics – but they will all answer the same five questions while also chatting about their own life, career and how important books are to them.
The five questions are:
1. Favourite book from childhood.
2. Favourite book from teenage/university (formative) years.
3. A book you would recommend to anyone.
4. A book you couldn’t be paid to read again.
5. The last book you read or are currently reading,
This episode is a taste of what's to come in the Read All About It podcast series.