Queensland Rugby Radio
The Club Rugby Collective | Season 2 - Episode 13
Tune into the Grand Final episode as Sauce and Jaybor talk all things Grand Final weekend, including interview with head coaches Mick Heenan (UQ) and Moses Rauluni (Easts), Alec Evans Medalist Ben Mowen (Easts), U20s Player of the Year Mac Grealy (UQ) and Women's captains Annabelle Codey (Easts) and Marlugu Dixon (GPS).
View all episodes
3. The Club Rugby Collective | Season 3 - Episode 343:29Hear from GPS scrumhalf Tom Christie and Reds & Bond lock Angus Blyth in this week's episode of the Club Rugby Collective podcast.
2. The Club Rugby Collective41:48Tune in the Club Rugby Collective Podcast as Sauce is joined by GPS assistant coach Paul Brown and new Wests flyhalf Jono Kent to review Round 1 of the Allsports Physiotherapy Hospital Challenge Cup, and throw forward to Round 2.
1. The Club Rugby Collective | Tigers chase Australian Club Championship25:27The Club Rugby Collective Podcast is back for 2021 and to kick things off, host Brendan 'Sauce' Hertel catches up with Easts Tigers Tom Milosevic and Jack Frampton ahead of the Australian Club Championship clash between 2021 Hospital Challenge Cup premiers Easts and last year's Shute Shield winners Gordon.
12. The Club Rugby Collective | Season 2 - Episode 1246:47Join Sauce and Jaybor as they chat to Easts flanker Michael Gunn and Bond Lock Luke Papworth ahead of this Sunday's Hospital Challenge Cup Semi-Final.
11. The Club Rugby Collective | Season 2 - Episode 1101:01:41Tune in as Sauce and Jaybor review Round 11 of Premier Rugby and talk all things Semi-Finals. Special guests this week include St.George Queensland Reds and University of Queensland hooker Josh Nasser and GPS assistant coach Paul Brown.
10. The Club Rugby Collective | Season 2 - Episode 1039:56Tune in as Sauce and Jaybor are joined by St.George Queensland Reds lock Angus Blyth, who will make his return to club Rugby with Bond University this weekend. There is plenty on the line in the 11th and final round of the Allsports Physiotherapy Hospital Challenge Cup, with five teams still in the running for the top four, and University of Queensland the only club guaranteed a finals berth.
9. The Club Rugby Collective | Season 2 - Episode 941:35Tune in as Sauce and Jaybor are joined by Easts prop Rhys van Nek to talk all things Queensland Premier Rugby.
8. The Club Rugby Collective | Season 2 - Episode 844:06Tune in as Sauce and Jaybor are joined by Bond University hooker Nick Turner to talk about Bond's potential first finals birth, and the boys discuss the teams who are in contention for finals and what the next three weeks looks like for them.