Life in Programmatic Digital Out-of-Home
The Advantages of a Data-Driven Omnichannel Strategy
Data can transform targeting and creative strategy in programmatic DOOH (prDOOH) and holds the key to unlocking omnichannel insights that can power improvements in cross-channel efficiency. However, data remains under-used in this high-growth channel. In this podcast, Shanil Chande, Commercial Director UK, at Hawk shares his experiences using data to inform and optimise omnichannel campaigns.
View all episodes
6. Why Location-Based Activation Delivers More Effective Cross-Channel Media Outcomes15:47Location-based targeting has always been big in out of home advertising but somewhat overlooked in other digital channels – until now. In this episode of Life in Programmatic DOOH, Matt Hamill, UK Sales Director, TapTap Digital delves into the location-based strategy behind several of the predictive advertising platform’s recent cross-channel campaigns. Hosted by Philippa Evans, Associate Director – Programmatic at JCDecaux UK, this episode is packed with advice for marketers looking to more effectively reach and engage audiences by harnessing the power of multiple data sources unified by a single point of truth – location.
5. The Increasing Importance of Location in Cross-Channel Advertising18:59The demise of the third-party cookie and challenges with identifiers present marketers with an opportunity to re-think how they approach targeting consumers with a greater focus on location and context rather than being laser-focused on user-level data. In this episode of Life in pDOOOH, Kelly Merritt, Director: Omnichannel Product Growth Team at EssenceMediacom, talks to Dom Kozak, Head of Programmatic, JCDecaux UK, about the role of location in the planning and buying of cross-channel media.
4. What is the Role of pDOOH in Multi-Channel Campaigns?20:30With an abundance of programmatic channels and access points available, today’s marketers need to consider more factors than ever before when deciding on the optimal media mix for campaigns. Add to that the need to understand the nuances of each channel and different measurement methodologies and it’s easy to see why adding new channels can be challenging. In this episode of Life in Programmatic DOOH, Ed Mullins, Director, Inventory and Partnerships at StackAdapt, an omnichannel demand-side platform (DSP) joins JCDecaux UK’s Head of Programmatic, Dom Kozak to discuss how marketers can best approach adding programmatic DOOH (pDOOH) to their multi-channel media mix.
3. Life in Programmatic Digital Out of Home: The DMEXCO Special15:33In this special episode of Life in Programmatic DOOH, JCDecaux UK’s Dom Kozak, Head of Programmatic, and Michelle Ashurst, Head of Sales – Agency reflect on the biggest conversations had at DMECXO 2023. We also hear from Jerry Putters, Account Manager Digital, JCDecaux Netherlands, Andy Beames, Director Client Partnerships, Data, Samba TV, Mike Racic, President, Prebid, and Daniel McNamara, Head of Digital Operations, Publicis Imagine about the challenges facing marketers today and how media owners can help agencies and brands.
2. How to Prove Programmatic DOOH Drives Incremental Revenue21:41One of the questions we get asked most often is how brands and agencies can prove that programmatic digital out of home drives incremental revenue. In episode 7 of the Life in Programmatic Digital out of Home podcast, Tom Elder, Strategy and Planning Partner at Open Partners reveals to Philippa Evans, Associate Director, Programmatic at JCDecaux UK just how to crack this measurement conundrum.
1. Quantifying the Incremental Gains Delivered by pDOOH and Good Creative23:36As programmatic digital out of home (pDOOH) grows in popularity among digital marketers so does the quest for accurate measurement of incremental gains in the performance of other channels as well as footfall. In episode seven of the Life in prDOOH podcast, expert in this space, Hannah Scott, Vice President of Client Services, Scoota, shares examples of the performance uplift they’ve seen. Host Philippa Evans, Associate Director – Programmatic at JCDecaux, and Hannah also delve into how to leverage programmatic capabilities to really make your creative pop!
6. WTF is Fixed Point Programmatic?21:02The demise of the third-party cookie and challenges with identifiers present marketers with an opportunity to re-think how they approach targeting consumers with a greater focus on location and context rather than being laser-focused on user-level data. In episode 6 of the Life in Programmatic Digital out of Home, Dom Kozak, Head of Programmatic at JCDecaux UK, is joined by Dan Larden, Chief Strategy Officer at TPA Digital, a true pioneer in the programmatic digital out of home (prDOOH) space and champion of the concept of ‘fixed point programmatic’.
5. Seamlessly Reaching Audiences Online and Offline19:05Advances in programmatic technology and data capabilities have enabled marketers to better reach audiences as they move between online and offline environments. Specifically, in out-of-home advertising, the addition of programmatic provides additional flexibility, optimisation opportunities, and omnichannel measurement. In this episode of Life in Programmatic DOOH Hrshida Vekariya, Account Director - Addressable Strategy at Matterkind explains how marketers can embrace collaboration, technology, and data to deliver better omnichannel consumer experiences and results.