Transforming SMB for a Brighter Digital Future with Roberto Martinez
In this week’s PR 360, we talk with Roberto Martinez, Founder of Braven Agency and a Google Coach, about coffee, digital transformation, Web 3.0., website optimization, and more. A little about Roberto:
Roberto is the Founder and CEO of Braven Agency, a digital marketing agency, and SMRTS, a SMB success tracking software company. He is also Google’s California Digital Coach training and scaling diverse small businesses. In 2020, he was appointed by the Mayor of Los Angeles as the city’s Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR). In 2022, he was appointed to the board of directors to the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
· [01:14] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [02:16] Can you summarize your expertise?
· [02:49] What are some things that affect SMB when it comes to marketing?
· [04:22] Has digital transformation helped SMB?
· [08:19] Are there any common mistakes PR pros make for B2B?
· [08:19] Is short-form content popular because of short attention spans?
· [10:45] Do you have any tips for small businesses?
· [13:30] Should owners use their website and test it out like a customer?
· [15:14] What should small businesses focus on for Web 3.0?
· [18:59] What are some misunderstandings that small businesses make?
· [20:53] Owners should focus on long-term plans/goals?
· [22:24] What do you think the future of SMB will look like?
· [24:32] Fun question: Since you’re a Google coach, what professional team would you like to coach?
· [26:31] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Roberto Martinez was our guest today.
Episode Length: 27:45
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
Thanks for listening!