How to Create Events and Communication for Wellness with Kelly Lam
In this week’s PR 360, we talk with Kelly Lam, Founder of The Whole Purpose and Wellness Expert, about wellness communication, events, dogs, healthy competition, and more!. A little about Kelly:
Kelly Lam is a wellness expert and founder of The Whole Purpose, a company that offers individuals and corporations an innovative approach to physical and emotional wellbeing through mindful wellness and purposeful communication. The Whole Purpose creates customized wellness programs for corporations and hosts community wellness events, all driven by Kelly’s passion to help others live healthy lives.
· [01:32] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [02:17] Can you summarize your expertise?
· [03:24] How does wellness communication differ from traditional communication?
· [04:08] How can PR pros implement this into their company?
· [05:17] How can they implement this in their own life?
· [05:59] Is wellness more difficult when many people are working from home?
· [07:26] Does planned events help with wellness?
· [09:09] How can PR pros persuade their companies to commit to wellness and wellness communication?
· [10:00] Making events as accessible as possible?
· [10:53] What are some tips for PR pros to start wellness communication?
· [12:33] Having a healthy competition using Google and Apple health?
· [13:54] Dogs and kids help with wellness.
· [14:34] What is the future of PR when it includes wellness?
· [22:05] Are there nonprofits that PR pros can work with for wellness initiatives?
· [24:22] Fun question: If you could write a book about anything, what would you write?
· [25:06] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Kelly Lam was our guest today.
Episode Length: 27:13
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
Thanks for listening!