Getting to the Nuts and Bolts of SEO with Eric Seropyan
Search engine optimization is an important tool for your business' success and learning how to do it well is a science and an art. This week, we talk about SEO, GA4, video search, link building, and more with Eric Seropyan!
Eric Seropyan is an SEO and SEM expert and founder of ThisIsMySouthBay.com. Eric’s expertise is unique in that he specializes in both international and hyperlocal SEO helping founders, entrepreneurs, business leaders, and small business owners make sense of searchability and marketing on the web.
· [01:05] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:10] Any favorite brands?
· [01:51] Can you summarize your expertise?
· [02:36] Can you give a brief overview of what SEO is all about?
· [03:59] Can you tell us the difference between UA and GA4?
· [06:05] Does GA4 combine mobile and desktop searches?
· [07:27] What has changed in SEO in the past year?
· [09:56] Should PR pros start to care about video searches?
· [12:17] Will Google separate searches into shorts and longs (video)?
· [14:39] How can small businesses create effective strategies?
· [13:25] How can PR pros be effective at link building?
· [15:43] Should PR pros care about Google My Business pages?
· [17:37] How has the slow elimination of cookies changed SEO?
· [18:53] Could the blockchain help with tracking?
· [19:49] What's your opinion on the other SEO companies?
· [23:06] What is the future of SEO look like?
· [23:56] Will SEO get more content based?
· [25:51] If you could create a new way of doing SEO, what would it be?
· [26:41] Where can people find you?
· [27:31] Final thoughtsOur Guest Today:
· Eric Seropyan was our guest today.Download Options
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!Contact Us!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
Thanks for listening!