Finding Your Purpose in Writing and Life with Stephanie Solomon
In this week’s PR 360, we talk with Stephanie Solomon about writing books, self-publishing, purpose over profit, and more! She is a coach, hypnotherapist, and author.
More of an "about me" would be an entrepreneur of all sorts. Stephanie owns a travel franchise, works full-time at an orthodontic office, and is a part-time coach in the dental field. She's also a hypnotherapist, helping people with anxiety and addictions. Last, Stephanie writes children's books that she donates a portion to the breast cancer research and education, children with cancer, and her pending 501c3 called Luna's Light.
· [01:20] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:30] Any favorite coffee creamers?
· [01:51] Can you summarize your expertise?
· [02:27] What is your writing process?
· [04:24] How has your writing process changed for future books?
· [05:57] How can they implement this in their own life?
· [07:06] Do you have strategies to get book reviews?
· [09:17] How did you write three books?
· [13:32] Do you think writers should self-publish?
· [16:00] Finding a platform built for indie authors?
· [18:57] Learning through failure.
· [19:38] Can you explain purpose over profit?
· [24:20] How do you manage writing books and work on other projects?
· [26:57] Fun question: What is one book you think everyone should read once?
· [28:32] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Stephanie Solomon was our guest today.
Episode Length: 29:43
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
Thanks for listening!