Plumbing the Death Star
PtDS+ Is it Even Really That Bad to be Stuck in a Groundhog Day
Answering the important questions too important to ask the general public.
493. What are the Wider Implications of the Universe Portrayed in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?49:54The boys watched Roger Rabbit and have questions. Does Toontown exist geographically? If we from ape, what toon from? Do they age? Can they only be killed by dip? Is it good to be pancaked? And many, many more. Once again featuring a gross misunderstanding of evolution, the boys come up with two competing theories. One being the popped boil theory and the other involving a literal magic pencil. Let us know what camp you fall in or perhaps you’re inclined to invoke the inter-dimensional interloper theory.Buy our terrible merch here and check out the Bad Brain Boys on Apple Podcasts at apple.co/badbrainboys.
What If Spider-Man Rescued Gwen Stacey?53:07In 1977 Marvel attempted to answer the important questions with their What If…? line of comics. They Failed. Now in the year of 2023 the Plumbing Boys have picked up the slack and dared to ask once again: What if?
492. How Would You (For Financial Gain or Personal Profit) Exploit an Encino Man?57:01We know all you care about is nugs, chillin’ and grindage but we’ve gone and dug a hole in the ground and holy shit, we found a guy frozen in ice. Now how are we going to exploit this (Encino) man for financial gain or personal profit? While Dave thinks this thawed man will impress babes and he’ll be crowned prom king, we’ve got some bigger and better ideas. Zammit wants to take Johnny Caveman on a coming of age road trip to the Gold Coast, Jackson wants to keep digging and JD has a very quick get rich easy scheme. So let’s all stop being so crusty and start wheezin’ the juice bud-dy. Oooooooowwwwww!Buy our terrible merch here and check out the Bad Brain Boys on Apple Podcasts at apple.co/badbrainboys.
PtDS+ What Would Be the Worst Thing to Tetris?40:10Answering the important questions too important to ask the general public.
491. How Would You Use the Suicide Squad (2016) to Stop Superman?47:50It would really suck if Superman peeled off the roof of the White House and stole the President and flew him in a figure 8 above the White House. What’s that? Superman peeled off the roof of the White House and stole the President and now he’s flying the President in a figure 8 above the White House? Doesn’t he know he’ll make the President dizzy! That’s one of the top 5 things you shouldn’t do to a President! Thankfully we have a Suicide Squad to save the day! Deadshot shot Superman once so surely he can do it again? Enchantress can maybe possess Superman but is this worse for humanity? Either way we have some harebrained schemes to save our beloved President from their dizzy fate from Doomsdaying the whole Squad, to pushing Harley off a building, to getting a gun that fires swords. Right now we have a very important mission and there are no bad ideas. Up to and including voting Killer Croc for president of New America.Buy our terrible merch here and check out the Bad Brain Boys on Apple Podcasts at apple.co/badbrainboys.
490. Is the High Evolutionary Clever at All? with Hayden Bleechmore49:44JD and Jackson recently went on a trip to Sydney, leaving Zammit at home and bringing friend of the show Hayden Bleechmore! After seeing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 in ultra 4D where they had their dick and nuts blown clean off, they had some questions about the High Evolutionary. Recorded live from the car on the drive home, the boys do their best to go over the High Evolutionary's plans, try to make the perfect being using the gills of mammalian sea creatures and the wheels of a car and make the argument that making meth is art. Safety first, so buckle up and take the passenger seat while JD drives us home as Hayden and Jackson bicker in the backseat. You best be on your best behaviour or he will turn this whole podcast around.Buy our terrible merch here and check out the Bad Brain Boys on Apple Podcasts at apple.co/badbrainboys.
489. Which Would be the Worst Fictional Pet to Train? with Ruby Innes59:37Ruby Innes has stopped by the studio to look at fictional pets and discuss which one would be the worst to train. Jackson looks at the confusing world of Disney and the problems of owning a dog who is maybe a guy and having a guy friend who is maybe a dog, JD hates his quick rat pet, Ruby makes a compelling case for the world’s worst chef and Zammit plays it safe with a lasagne loving cat. It’s one for the ages as we ruin a Mega Drive while praising no fault divorce as two of the four hosts crack under pressure. You can follow Ruby on her twitter or see what she's written on Kotaku Australia.Buy our terrible merch here and check out the Bad Brain Boys on Apple Podcasts at apple.co/badbrainboys.
What If Aunt May Instead of Her Nephew Peter Had Been Bitten By the Radioactive Spider?54:18In 1977 Marvel attempted to answer the important questions with their What If…? line of comics. They Failed. Now in the year of 2023 the Plumbing Boys have picked up the slack and dared to ask once again: What if?
488. How Would You Deal With the Shark Problem in Jaws Better Than How They Deal With the Shark Problem in Jaws?46:34The boys need some quick cash so hastily wrote “and also Sharks too” on their “will kill the following for $5” sign and as luck would have it the mayor of Amity Island was walking by with a huge Jaws problem! The only catch? They can’t shut down the beach and they’ve only got two days. Zammit’s plans quickly get away from him as dolphins start getting dressed up as sexy ladies, JD wants to fasten the effects of global warming and Jackson wants to go fishing with him as the worm. It’s Jaws v the boys as they cobble together harebrained scheme after harebrained scheme to get rid of this great white once and for all and earn that $5 (each tho, don’t you dare skimp on that extra tenner Mr. Mayor, we will cause a scene).Buy our terrible merch here and check out the Bad Brain Boys on Apple Podcasts at apple.co/badbrainboys.