Plumbing the Death Star
How Would You Use the Suicide Squad (2016) to Stop Superman?
It would really suck if Superman peeled off the roof of the White House and stole the President and flew him in a figure 8 above the White House. What’s that? Superman peeled off the roof of the White House and stole the President and now he’s flying the President in a figure 8 above the White House? Doesn’t he know he’ll make the President dizzy! That’s one of the top 5 things you shouldn’t do to a President! Thankfully we have a Suicide Squad to save the day! Deadshot shot Superman once so surely he can do it again? Enchantress can maybe possess Superman but is this worse for humanity? Either way we have some harebrained schemes to save our beloved President from their dizzy fate from Doomsdaying the whole Squad, to pushing Harley off a building, to getting a gun that fires swords. Right now we have a very important mission and there are no bad ideas. Up to and including voting Killer Croc for president of New America.
View all episodes
PtDS+ What Would You Do With Two Dads aka How Would You Monetise Skrulls?50:16Answering the important questions too important to ask the general public.
509. How Would You Use a Multiverse for Personal Profit of Financial Gain?52:22Oh no da boys have done it again, tripped over with their pants around their ankles and fallen through the portal that goes to every universe. They also did a little fart when they fell. We look at the pros and cons of Scott Bakulaing v Jerry O’Connelling and when dealt with infinite possibilities the answer is always yes. And no. Zammit uses the multiverse to go to the beach, take ambien and fall into a deep depression, JD wins the lottery and stands with her (in holy matrimony) and Jackson lives in constant fear of being the only Jackson with hair. So let’s all have a quick stop into porno-realm before going on to Oneing ourselves and end our multiverse sojourn by ruining a horses day.Links to everything in our linktr.ee including our terrible merch, social media garbage and where to become a subscriber to Bad Brain Boys+
Plumbing the Death Star is now on YouTube02:24All the links right here on this linktr.ee! Wow! So efficient!
508. How Would You Market the Xenomorphs to Regular People?57:16Do you have a delinquent son? Your child playing up and you don’t know what to do? Or maybe you just want your kid to have the best possible start on the journey that is life? Well do we have a solution for you! With this here fachugger we can cocoon your boy and like a beautiful moth emerging after going through a not-at-all-terrifying metamorphosis, your child will emerge like they were a brand guy! With drive! Ambition! A little guy on their tongue! Spooky as all hell! But if that’s not your speed and you’re on of those freaks that’s an exotic pet enthusiast we have this little fella here that swims real good we think. Plus we’ll even throw in the acid proof glass you’ll need for your aquarium and or terrarium. Why do you need that? Don’t worry about it, perhaps that isn’t for you and maybe you’ll be interested in becoming an investor in our brand new patented technology of acid mining! Where we safely put these Alien creatures in a pit and use all those bullets we have too much of to safely put down layers and layers of acid. It’ll melt away all that dirt and rock and leave only the precious dirt and rock we want we reckon. Get in now while the gettin’s good! Xenomorphs: it’s for everyone!Links to everything in this brand new thing called a "link tree" that surely we're not years behind in getting?
507. Is it so Bad That the Skrulls are Here Now hmm?48:42The more we keep thinking about Skrulls the more questions we keep having. The biggest problem with Skrulls are if they’re even a problem. Sure they can look like your dad but who cares? Some people said I looked like Jeff Buckley when I was younger, didn’t do much for me or Jeff (he was dead at the time). Now if I had done a Talented Mr Ripley on ol’ Jeffy boy, that’s bad! But I didn’t, so who cares? Plus why are the Skrulls relying on Fury for anything? The Skrulls are better than humans on every level. The Skrulls are Skrulls! Fury’s an old man! This show is silly, we advise you don’t watch it. Two dads tho? Now there’s a show. Three? My three dads?? That’s money for jam.Buy our terrible merch here and check out the Bad Brain Boys+ on our website or Apple Podcasts at apple.co/badbrainboys.
506. Could You Survive the Cars Universe As You Are Now?53:10Oh no da boys have done it again, tripped over with their pants around their ankles and fallen through the portal that goes to the Cars universe. They also did a little fart when they fell. Now they’re living in a world where the cars are alive, the animals are cars and even the planes are cars! Going through Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, the gang quickly stumble on the first and barely get to the second. With more questions than answers we at least know we can eat their tongues and (maybe) eyes. New sentences are formed this week as fumes from all these cars bleeds into the studio and the dumbest things possible just fall from our mouths.Buy our terrible merch here and check out the Bad Brain Boys+ on our website or Apple Podcasts at apple.co/badbrainboys.
What If Phoenix Had Not Died?44:55In 1977 Marvel attempted to answer the important questions with their What If…? line of comics. They Failed. Now in the year of 2023 the Plumbing Boys have picked up the slack and dared to ask once again: What if?
505. Would You Be a Better Wilson Than Wilson in Castaway?48:10Wilson, the famous volley ball, barely does anything in that movie wherein he plays famous volley ball and life coach to Mr Tom Castaways. In fact he even abandons Mr Castaways and the penultimate scene in the movie! Some might say he was thrown overboard and it was a tragic end for Wilson, but you’d be wrong. So we figured we’d have a crack at being a famous volley ball and life coach. We can provide great companionship, we’re yappy and LOVE to run our mouths plus we’d gossip about all the other inanimate objects we’ve grown attached to like rope, rock and crab. So close your eyes, take your hands off the wheel and set controls to manual as it’s time for everyone’s favourite show: Pilot Distraction Hour!Buy our terrible merch here and check out the Bad Brain Boys+ on our website or Apple Podcasts at apple.co/badbrainboys.
PtDS+ What Song Would You Play at That Dance in Back to the Future to Change History Forever?48:56Answering the important questions too important to ask the general public.