9. 2005 Week 9: Patriots vs Colts01:03:14We often say that we "watch every game so you don't have to." Never is that more true than this week, where the toothless Patriots defense succumbed to the red-hot undefeated Colts offense. Yes we watched this. No, you don't have to.
View all episodes
8. 2005 Week 8: Patriots vs Bills01:19:44With no brothers or interns to help him, Andy reaches out to the only Bills fan he knows that would come on a Patriots podcast: a fellow football history nerd and Bills season ticket holder known only by his Twitter handle @BillsVhs. Get a unique, in-depth perspective of what life is like as a Bills fan from someone who lives in Buffalo.
7. 2005 Week 7: Bye Week01:13:07What do great shows do when they run out of ideas? Clip show! Andy built a playable transcript search (https://patspod.com/search) because of course he did. And what better way to take it for a test drive than to use it to find the dumbest things the brothers have said over the past 94 episodes?
6. 2005 Week 6: Patriots at Broncos01:25:12The whole gang is here (eventually) to re-live... the Patriots losing to the Broncos, as usual. When we say we watch these games so you don't have to, we mean it. At least Andy does, as he seems to be the only one watching these games anymore.
5. 2005 Week 5: Patriots at Falcons01:12:56Steve is back from Mexico just in time to join Andy and Tim for the Patriots visit to Hotlanta. No Michael Vick in this one (injury-related, not dog-related), but how would the depleted Pats secondary hold up against bargain-bin Matt Ryan?
4. 2005 Week 4: Patriots vs Chargers01:02:46A rare episode featuring only Andy and Greg goes over a forgettable 2005 drubbing by the LaDainian Tomlinson-led Chargers. The 41 points allowed in this game are the 2nd-most points given up by the Patriots at home under Bill Belichick. Can you name the only game where they've allowed more points at home?
3. 2005 Week 3: Patriots at Steelers01:05:18Andy and Tim the Intern revisit the day the 2005 Super Bowl hopes were dashed - even in a victory over the mighty Steelers in Pittsburgh. Listen as the boys mourn the loss of Rodney Harrison, while celebrating beating Heinz Ward, Ben Roethlisberger and the rest of the terrible towels.