Parks And Wrecked
Parks And Wrecked - 21
Welcome back! Chris sits down with Paul from over at the Bagged And Bored Cast to talk about Paul's recent trip to the Lighthouse Immersive Disney Animation exhibit in Toronto, ON.
View all episodes
32. Parks And Wrecked - 3216:08It's been a minute since we've recorded an episode (blame HHN withdrawl) but that doesn't mean we don't still talk about theme parks! In this impromptu episode, Chris and Paul (from Bagged And Bored) talk about Paul's upcoming trip to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios. Is this filler while we plan out the next episode? Maybe, but it's still a fun discussion. So listen in and let us know how you'd plan your shorty trip on any of the social media posts for this episode or by emailing us at email@example.com!
31. Parks And Wrecked - 3128:08As Halloween Horror Nights 32 starts to wind down we still have things to talk about! This past week we were able to experience the Behind The Screams: Unmasking The Horror 6 House Tour as well as a bunch of the other ancillary HHN experiences, so listen in as we talk about what's worth your time (and money)?
30. Parks And Wrecked - 3026:38Make way! Make way! There's a new freshly opened attraction to visit at Epcot in Walt Disney World and we go to visit it early! Follow along as we take you on the Journey Of Water!
29. Parks And Wrecked - 2939:18This is the big one! We break down our lists of the all of the Houses at this years Halloween Horror Nights! We go from the bottom to the top to let you know what we loved and maybe didn't about this years 10 house offerings.So tune in and let us know your top house lists on any of our socials or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
28. Parks And Wrecked - 2833:14Halloween Horror Nights is back baybeee! We spend a lot of time waiting in lines for the houses but we also spend a lot of time eating and drinking our way around the festival as well!We've eaten almost everything at this years Halloween Horror Nights and we're ready to let you know our Best, our Rest, and our Messeds of the Fests.What do you think of this years food offerings? Was there anything you loved? Let us know directly on any of our social media posts for this episode or email us at email@example.com!
27. Parks And Wrecked - 2734:36We attended this year's Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. We experienced the eats, the treats, the rides, the shows and more! Listen in and hear all about this spooky after hours event at Disney's Magic Kingdom! But don't worry, its not so very scary...
26. Parks And Wrecked - 2624:59Spooky season has hit and we've spent hours in the fog experiencing everything! So now we get to share our love of all things Halloween Horror Nights and this week we're starting with the Scarezones!Five themed scare areas guide you through Universal Studios and we break them down and let you know the best one to spend your time in.What's your favorite? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or on any of our social media!
25. Parks And Wrecked - 2534:15Chris and Yany are back with a review of the brand new Illumination's Villain-Con Minion Blast attraction at Universal Studios Orlando after getting to experience it for the first time! There's also a mulligan review of Minion's Cafe after revisting the eatery during this visit to the park.Have you had a chance to check out Minion Blast or Minion Cafe yet? Let us know at email@example.com or on any of the social media posts for this episode!
24. Parks And Wrecked - 2445:40Universal dropped a HUGE update for this years Halloween Horror Nights 32, including all the remaining houses (IP and Original) as well as the Scare Zones and other experiences!Chris and Yany walk you through this years offerings before building their most anticipated lists so check it out and let us know what you're most excited for at firstname.lastname@example.org or on any of our social posts for the episode!